“Excellent shrimp po boy, $2 house margaritas...” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Good for: Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Excellent shrimp po boy, $2 house margaritas...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I visited here for the first time Friday night. Ate at their restaurant. Shrimp po boys were great...we could have shared one. French fries were excellent. Hubby liked the two $ margaritas. We enjoyed the floor show and atmosphere, will return!

Visited January 2014

Toccoa, Georgia
“Fun dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

2 visits is far and the experience is very good if you are into the parrot head scene.....the food is good as it can be for this type of restaurant...I would recommend it and we will return

Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Burger and Delicious Gluten Free Bun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have celiac disease, so I have to eat gluten free, and when I'm out of town, this can often be a little challenging. We stayed at the Palace Casino Resort, and they worked hard to accomodate my needs. However, I didn't want to eat the same thing at every meal, so we decided to give Margaritaville a try. We ended up eating here 3 times over the course of our stay. The first time was the night we checked into our hotel. It was late, and nothing was open at the hotel. I had a margarita on the rocks...and it was very heavy on the alcohol and just o.k., so I gave it to a friend. We were there with friends, and we decided to just order appetizers. The group ordered chips and various dips. The freshly made guacamole was a little heavy on the lime but it hit the spot anyway and the queso dip was decent. I was very hungry and spotted a gluten free brownie sundae on the menu, so naturally, I had to try it. Once I dug through the heavy layer of whipped cream, the brownie, ice cream and hot fudge were yummy. The second time we ate here was for dinner, and I ordered a cheeseburger with a gluten free bun and french fries. I have to say that the cheeseburger was very good. I have to rank it second only to a Ted's burger. The homemade gluten free bun was soft and tasty. (I normally don't eat bread and buns but this was delicious and worth the splurge.) I ate here one more time for lunch on our way out of town and once again ordered the cheeseburger with gluten free bun and french fries...and it was once again delicious and worth every extra calorie. The only thing lacking was that the service was often a little on the slow side. With that said, all of the servers were very friendly...and they may have been short staffed due to the holidays. I will definitely eat here again the next time we are in Biloxi. I recommend it as a good option for someone who needs to eat gluten free meals.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A Fun atmosphere where it is always Island Time.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

We took an afternoon break at Margaritaville and really enjoyed ourselves. Even if you are not gambling, the music, food at the restaurant and the floor show make for a fun time. The view of the water and boats passing by give you a great place to talk and unwind if sitting outside, and the floor show with the bartenders and waitresses performing is a lot of fun. Take a break at margaritaville. It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
tarheeltrekkers - Thank you for spending the afternoon with us! We are very happy you enjoyed some fun and relaxation with us. You are right, it is always 5 o'clock in Margaritaville!

Margaritaville Management Team
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Always a fun place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The atmosphere of Margaritaville is amazing, as usual. The view outside is equally amazing. It overlooks the back bay and the Biloxi bridge. Service seems a little slow, but I can't complain about anything else. The drinks and food were delicious.

Visited November 2013
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you, DanielleP975! We are thrilled you enjoyed our fun atmosphere, food, drinks and amazing views of the bay. However, we do apologize for the service you describe here and will address that with the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Margaritaville Management Team

If you own or manage Margaritaville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.