“Fantastic Facility only going to get better~!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Entertaining clients, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Birmingham, Alabama
“Fantastic Facility only going to get better~!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Came into this place on our trip home from New Orleans and this place is amazing. Its not right on the beach as I anticipated but rather on the gulf which would make sense for small boats getting to its marina. The Decor is fantastic, the slots are everywhere and it seems they have something for everyone! If you are traveling thru Biloxi don't pass this place up or......you'll be sorry!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
OK_Ray – Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are thrilled you enjoyed our décor, set up and amazing views of the water! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Margaritaville Management Team

“Not a gambler, but great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Alright I'm not a gambler but I'm at the volcano bar and the bartender Emma is awesome an told me to get the fried green tomatoes. I'm a fat kid at heart and these are the best I've ever had. The drinks are good too. A bit expensive but the service is great and friendly. I get to drink and eat with a new bartender friend and the wife can gamble to her heart's content. Great day or what?

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Dthor1 - Thank you for visiting! We are thrilled you enjoyed our service, drinks and Fried Green Tomatoes (a favorite of ours too!)! Please come back and see us at the volcano soon!

Margaritaville Management Team
Pascagoula, Mississippi
“Very good time! Great service and food! Very friendly people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My husband (BEAR) and I went on a well deserved date on 12/22/2012. Everyone was very friendly and we loved the atmosphere. Our server, JoAnna was great!!! We loved her and the food. You got to try the fried green tomatoes,amazing! The young couple on stiltes was fun to watch.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Bonita B - Thank you for choosing to spend date night with us! We are thrilled you had such a wonderful time with us. Great tip - the Fried Green Tomatoes are one of our favorites too!

Gadsden, Alabama, United States
“What a Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

On 12/16/12 we attended a birthday party that was held for a dear friend of ours. Not only did our server Robert give us great service he took the time to interact with each person that attended the party. As a business owner I observe the attitude & the efficiency of most people I came in contact with. If Robert was in my area I would be forced to steal him away from your company. I can assure you this man earns his money as well as money for your company. He was delightful. We go in Margaritavilles if there is one where we travel to. I can assure you when we come back to Biloxi we will be back to see Robert.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Kathryn C - Thank you for choosing to bring your birthday celebration to Margaritaville! It is wonderful to hear what wonderful service you had, especially on such a special occasion. We will share your kind words with the team!

BILOXI
“Great food, service,& atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband & I were down here from MN and had dinner here. Our server, JoAnna was great! We felt lucky to have her. The food was wonderful. Try the fried green tomatoes, they are really good!! Good place for couples & families. The baloon making people were really fun too.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
LAURA B – Thank you for traveling so far to come see us! It’s great to hear how impressed you are with our service, food and fun. The fried green tomatoes are a favorite of ours, so we’re happy you had the chance to try them. We hope to see you back in our neck of the woods soon!