“Not a gambler, but great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #27 of 179 restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Not a gambler, but great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Alright I'm not a gambler but I'm at the volcano bar and the bartender Emma is awesome an told me to get the fried green tomatoes. I'm a fat kid at heart and these are the best I've ever had. The drinks are good too. A bit expensive but the service is great and friendly. I get to drink and eat with a new bartender friend and the wife can gamble to her heart's content. Great day or what?

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Dthor1 - Thank you for visiting! We are thrilled you enjoyed our service, drinks and Fried Green Tomatoes (a favorite of ours too!)! Please come back and see us at the volcano soon!

Margaritaville Management Team

70% Recommend
Pascagoula, Mississippi
“Very good time! Great service and food! Very friendly people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My husband (BEAR) and I went on a well deserved date on 12/22/2012. Everyone was very friendly and we loved the atmosphere. Our server, JoAnna was great!!! We loved her and the food. You got to try the fried green tomatoes,amazing! The young couple on stiltes was fun to watch.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Bonita B - Thank you for choosing to spend date night with us! We are thrilled you had such a wonderful time with us. Great tip - the Fried Green Tomatoes are one of our favorites too!

Gadsden, Alabama, United States
“What a Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

On 12/16/12 we attended a birthday party that was held for a dear friend of ours. Not only did our server Robert give us great service he took the time to interact with each person that attended the party. As a business owner I observe the attitude & the efficiency of most people I came in contact with. If Robert was in my area I would be forced to steal him away from your company. I can assure you this man earns his money as well as money for your company. He was delightful. We go in Margaritavilles if there is one where we travel to. I can assure you when we come back to Biloxi we will be back to see Robert.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Kathryn C - Thank you for choosing to bring your birthday celebration to Margaritaville! It is wonderful to hear what wonderful service you had, especially on such a special occasion. We will share your kind words with the team!

BILOXI
“Great food, service,& atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband & I were down here from MN and had dinner here. Our server, JoAnna was great! We felt lucky to have her. The food was wonderful. Try the fried green tomatoes, they are really good!! Good place for couples & families. The baloon making people were really fun too.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
LAURA B – Thank you for traveling so far to come see us! It’s great to hear how impressed you are with our service, food and fun. The fried green tomatoes are a favorite of ours, so we’re happy you had the chance to try them. We hope to see you back in our neck of the woods soon!

Picayune, Mississippi
“Excellent food and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We went for lunch during "Cruising the coast", We had an excellent experience! Our server Mr. DeKing was superb. The food was excellent. All of the staff is very polite, attentive and helpful, throughout the restaurant and casino. We especially loved the people on stilts and the balloon animals. The restaurant is very adult and kid friendly. There is an awesome area on the bay to listen to live music. I would definately recommend this place and it is always 5 o'clock somewhere!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Lizzard39466 - You got it...it's 5 O'clock Somewhere! Thank you for paying us a visit during Crusing the Coast! From the service to the food to the fun and lively atmosphere, we are thrilled you had such a nice and memorable time with us. We hope to see you back again soon!