“Nice place, bad casino” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 45 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: When you walk past the palm trees that line the entrance into the Margaritaville Biloxi Casino and Restaurant you will know instantly that this place is different. There’s an energy in the air – a sense of something fun. Maybe it’s the excitement of the players around you, the enthusiasm of the smiling casino staff, or the beauty of the giant 30 foot windows letting the natural beauty and sunshine of South Mississippi in. One thing is for sure – this is not the typical windowless, dark casino.This place was built to be fun – our slots let you play longer, the table game rules give you as much of an edge as anywhere on the coast, and our game selection blends the old and the new to give you a variety that will meet everyone’s needs.
ava
15 attraction reviews
“Nice place, bad casino”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

The layout was nice and entertaining, but the slots were tight and the max bet for the progressives was twice a much than the other casinos. Getting a drink on the floor is next to impossible. Small selection of games. Love Jimmy, but not a place I would go to again.

MvilleBiloxi, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Casino, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Hi prideofava - Thank you for your review. I will pass your comments along to be addressed accordingly. We appreciate your comments so we can improve in those areas. We hope to see you again soon.

Pass Christian, Mississippi
“Waiting for Margaritta”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We signed up on Valentines Day as they had a Buy One Get one Free Dinner Buffet and a senior Lunch for $5.00 hard to beat that ! The first night of Joining they give you a money back guarantee of up to $100.00 if you lose money gambling and we really did not lose was really nice as I figured they give new members more of a chance. It all sounds good huh? well after being there several hours as time flies when your winning not giant wins but interesting wins and we both even won hot seat bonuses I won $50.00 and she won $25.00 free slot play not cash but slot play kind of proves the point that new members get treated well except when we decided to order a couple of the famous margaritas from a waitress who came by after a Hour and a Half no Waitress no drinks and we had not changed locations in the casin0 so I chased down a second waitress being the first one had disappeared once again ordered 2 margarita's told her about our first ordeal after an Hour had passed there she comes bringing drinks to the guy playing next to us I asked where are mine and she said OMG I am sorry I forgot. Good grief !! This time about 30 minutes later we actually got our drinks, glory halleluiah !! She did apologize for forgetting however but actually kinda ruined our mood and we left. 3 hours for 2 drinks and I always tip them ! We returned for the Dinner half price buffet gambled some and as I expected no winnings this time nothing like our first night and there comes the Waitress I had saw there the night before, the one who brought the drinks finally and she remembered up even and the drinks we wanted Margaritta's however the thing she did forget was to bring our drinks, again !! this was a young girl too surprised she would have Alzheimers at her age !! waited another Hour and a half figuring they were real busy and being patient but confident she would not forget us but she definetly did ! We are locals and have been to all the casino's and trust me this one is the worst in this respect, never ever did not get our drink order, whats the deal they don't like giving people Margaritta's or just do not like seniors ! I doubt seriously if we ever go back and oh yes they are going to get a letter from us not that it matters but word of mouth does matter I hope !!

Visited February 2014
Hi joeyd57 - I am sorry to hear that you did not encounter our top-notch customer service. We take pride in giving our customers a wonderful and fun experience. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to handle these issues for future visits. It does matter to us. Thank you again, and we hope you give us another chance to show you the "true" Margaritaville experience.
Mcminnville, Tennessee, Usa
“Margaritaville Casino - Great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I love to play at Margaritaville Casino. The games are very new and fun...the atmosphere is a nice change from any casino I have been it. All in all it was just fun...and I didn't lose my lost shaker of salt! :)

Visited January 2014
Hi Wanda N - Thanks for your feedback! We love to hear when our hard work pays off! We hope to see you again soon!
5 attraction reviews
“I had a blast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is a small casino. It is located in Back Bay Biloxi. The resturant has typical bar food. I highly recommend the coconut shrimp. The volcano show was really cute and fun. It is performed on the weekend in the resturant every hour in the afternoons check the website for true times. The girls on stilts will make balloon hats for everyone just ask. The staff is friendly and the view in the resturant is overlooking the water. We really enjoyed our visit. I dont really gamble but the game floor is small. Go here for dinner with your family it is so much fun. Sit at one of the boat tables the decor is very festive.

MvilleBiloxi, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Casino, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Hi Lucinda L - Thank you for your review and for visiting us! We are so happy to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. Your kind words will be passed along. Thanks again and come visit us soon!
Englewood, Florida
“Great Casino Jimmy B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

First time to Margaritaville Casino in Biloxi. Will be back, as we really enjoyed our stay. It isn't the biggest In town, but it sure feels warm, cozy and not over whelming. The buffet Lunch couldn't have been better, and looking forward to winning more money!!!! Thank You to your staff.

Visited December 2013
Hi Robert L - We appreciate you coming to visit us this past December, and we are glad to hear that you had a great experience. It sounds like you had a great meal, wonderful service, and best of all - left with some extra money in your pocket!! Please come back again soon... we would love to see you!