“WORSE PLACE I HAVE EVER STAYED!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Flamingo Beach Inn

Flamingo Beach Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Flamingo Beach Inn
You added Flamingo Beach Inn to your Saves list
1746 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #35 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
“WORSE PLACE I HAVE EVER STAYED!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Pretty much you get what you pay for. They are the cheapest place to stay on the strip of biloxi! Before i stay at that place again ill pay 1,000 for one night some where else! The owner is so rude i have no clue how she is still running that place! The rooms were horrible. Smells like mold, the doors were so messed up and if anyone wanted to get in the room it would not be hard to break into at all. Then i called and booked my room in advance i got there and she canceled my room with every digit on my card without me knowing. So then we had to get a bigger room and she still made us pay full price for her mess up. I had called on a monday to check the price of a two bed room and the rude owner says $119 something a night. Then i call back wednesday and asked the price for the same thing and shes says $129 plus tax. And im like i just called monday and you said $119 and she didnt know what to say. So she paused and said ok i give it to you $119 plus tax. And im just thinking to myself if this woman can mess over anyone she will! Its sad. I have my own little business going and i would never treat anyone like she does. Not to mention how she hung up on me when i went to question her about why she had canceled my room when she had every number on it. & her husband that runs the place with her they both say different prices to people. They DO NOT have there stuff together AT ALL. ALL IN ALL worse place ever and i WOULD NOT recommend this place to anyone! Your much better off going right down the road to the ramada or super 8. Its worth the few extra dollars I PROMISE! You will be able to sleep and not feel like your sleeping with a pile of mold right under your nose. OOOO and there is no hair dryer no iron no iron board. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT all together! DONT waste your money at this place! I can go on and on about this nasty place but hopefully I didnt waste to much of my time to let others know how dirty the owner is and her hotel rooms. Peace♥

• Stayed June 2014

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We have stayed here several times and been happy with the service and owners until this year. I made reservations 2 months in advanced and confirmed my reservations 2 days before arriving. The reservation was lost. We were given a room then treated like we lied about our calls when we were asked 5 times after check in about our reservations and told that we took someones rooms. We were treated terribly. I paid almost $600 for 2 rooms 2 nights. I will never stay at this place again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The Flamingo Beach is cheap and conveniently located, but the room smelled of mildew and the beds were not especially clean. The extra long parking lot was a bit nerve wracking to walk through, especially at night. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Ocala, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Let me start off by saying I traveled up to 100% for a year & 7mths traveling to 38 different states. Sometimes I'd stay in one hotel for a wk or 2 then other times I'd travel 1000miles & stay in a different hotel every night. That does not include other travels for pleasure. I've stayed in all kinds of hotels...I did not pick them, the company did.
My fiance was going to stay the night there...I wasn't there so it didn't matter I wouldn't stay there. First off it looked as though his car may get broken into, not a good sign. The guy at the front desk was not exactly the nicest person...but that could be just because of the language barrier. I'm not sure what else went down, however, my fiance ended up staying at a casino hotel for about $10-20 more. Um...hello, that sounds like a much better deal!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Helena, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My family and I recently visited Biloxi. I booked The Flamingo Beach Inn. Upon arrival, we were very disappointed. Although the add said newly remodeled, it obviously was not. The door to our room had been previously broken into and it was obvious. The room smelled and was dirty. There was an empty drink can under the bed. The second day my husband went to the front desk to request extra pillows ( there were only two on each bed) the owner was very rude. and told him that he had enough the night before, why not now? I asked for extra toilet tissue and was told that I got one role per day. All the cleaning lady did was remake the beds. trash was not emptied, she didn't even shake or change the sheets. There was still sand in the bed. The noise was loud and went on all night long. Overall, the hotel experience was terrible. My family and I were scared enough to put a chair under the door while we were in the room. I would have requested a refund, but the policy states that none were possible 10 minutes after check in. It took at least that long to get all the papers signed and our key. So a refund would have been denied.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The appearance may not look like much, but ours was a very clean room, clean bed,and very hot shower. Free wifi - microwave/mini fridge in the double bed room (not sure about other rooms). Owners were very polite and even let us check in early on saturday morning with no reservations after driving all night. It was much cheaper than Super 8 or Motel 6 on down the strip.
Here-$80+tx vs Super 8 /etc 120+tx weekend rate. Stayed at many motels in Biloxi beach, but this one has my service again next trip. This place filled up very quickly so reserve if you want a for sure room.
Casinos very close - walking distance - many attractions nearby.

Waffle House across the road has best blueberry waffles from any location I've been too..

Room 167 was a good clean room with parking outside the door.

Room Tip: Call ahead to reserve. Great location. VERY AFFORDABLE
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Nashville, Tn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Sure this place lacks curb appeal, but it's across the street from the ocean... really. That's what the ad said in one of those discount coupon ad books that are found at markets and rest stops, but I didn't believe it until I got there. The woman on the phone, yes, did have a little trouble with English. But she spoke it better than the French and Spanish I know. The pool had cracks, but, still, it's a pool with cool water. The room might have been dated, but it was clean. The Flamingo is obviously not for everyone - especially if you are a finicky traveler - but I was happy with it and it's uber bargain price.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Flamingo Beach Inn? Share your experiences!