“The place looked clean till I found roaches.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Flamingo Beach Inn

Flamingo Beach Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Flamingo Beach Inn
You added Flamingo Beach Inn to your Saves list
1746 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #38 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
“The place looked clean till I found roaches.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012 via mobile

I rented the room and when I got in it thought out was nice. I sat my stuff down and plugged my phone in turned around to talk to my friend turned back a roach was on my phone. We were there ten min I asked for my money back they said no! I go back to my room and find 3 more on the wall and ceiling. I try again get my money back and check out.the second time tried offer me a different room but that was nasty.I tried calling the managers our someone try get my money our something but all I got was told to call a number that led to the hotel and no one would help me. I was only in the room maybe 15 min and at the hotel longer only cause no one would help me.

• Stayed March 2012

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Cabot, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

We used a coupon from one of those travel books that you get along the Interstate, let me put it this way, for a bare-bone no frills cheap beach motel, for a night or two, ok, but don't expect much. It said newly remodeled, but I could not see what they meant. I am not knocking the place, just telling facts. The location was really good.

Room Tip: Use the coupon from the travel book to get the best rate.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Rayne, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

nice people, clean rooms, near casinos, and very cheap prices. would recomend to anyone.
The Foremans from rayne lousiana.

Room Tip: any room is great
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Jackson, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

The hotel was normal. Not perfect but not too bad to stay in. The price is excellent . I had two nights of peaceful sleeping and so did my boyfriend and two sisters that are 16. The location is also great.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Jackson, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

We were on an unplanned trip to the coast and could not get a room at any casino so we called the Flamingo. They got us two rooms- very reasonable priced and they were clean and comfortable. It is a little dated but for what we paid, I was pleased.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
Columbia, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

We called two days ahead to make a reservation for one bedroom. The woman who I could hardly understand took our name and said there would be no problem on that day for one bed. When we got there they said they didn't have a one bed room and we had to pay $5.00 more for a room with two beds. They would not honor the coupon from the state welcome center for $40.00 because they said it was the price for a room with one bed and they made us pay and additional fee.
The room was awful! I do not recommend staying there and we won't go back. If I get to the welcome center again, I will let them know that there is a problem with their coupon being accepted at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

The Flamingo Beach Inn does live up to its name. It has an awesome view of the beach and is a short walk across to access the beach. It was a clean and nice room.
The down side was the noise from the other guests. A family with children next door and people in a "party mood". I did not get much sleep. My partner did not have a problem with the noise.
Used a travel coupon for this , good value.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Flamingo Beach Inn? Share your experiences!