“Your Average Inn” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Flamingo Beach Inn

Flamingo Beach Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Flamingo Beach Inn
You added Flamingo Beach Inn to your Saves list
1746 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #38 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Jackson, Mississippi
“Your Average Inn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

The hotel was normal. Not perfect but not too bad to stay in. The price is excellent . I had two nights of peaceful sleeping and so did my boyfriend and two sisters that are 16. The location is also great.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Jackson, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

We were on an unplanned trip to the coast and could not get a room at any casino so we called the Flamingo. They got us two rooms- very reasonable priced and they were clean and comfortable. It is a little dated but for what we paid, I was pleased.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
Columbia, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

We called two days ahead to make a reservation for one bedroom. The woman who I could hardly understand took our name and said there would be no problem on that day for one bed. When we got there they said they didn't have a one bed room and we had to pay $5.00 more for a room with two beds. They would not honor the coupon from the state welcome center for $40.00 because they said it was the price for a room with one bed and they made us pay and additional fee.
The room was awful! I do not recommend staying there and we won't go back. If I get to the welcome center again, I will let them know that there is a problem with their coupon being accepted at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

The Flamingo Beach Inn does live up to its name. It has an awesome view of the beach and is a short walk across to access the beach. It was a clean and nice room.
The down side was the noise from the other guests. A family with children next door and people in a "party mood". I did not get much sleep. My partner did not have a problem with the noise.
Used a travel coupon for this , good value.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
kansas city
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2010

My son was to visit the Biloxi area AFB and was required by security clearance to have a booked reservation before arrival. I read the reviews online and decided it couldn't be too bad, especially since a 19 year old boy will not have the expectations of a mature woman.

Anyway, he reported that the desk clerk, once he came in from washing his car checked him in. The room he went to smelled of FECES and he went back to the desk to get another room assignment. Again waiting for him to stop washing his car. The second room, my son reported, was okay. Still had a weird smell right at the door but MUCH LESS OFFENSIVE AND STRONG and the room seemed clean enough.

He did let me know when he checked out, there were dirty underwear underneath the bed. NOT HIS. He pretty much didn't stay in the room all day. He says if he needed to spend more time in the room other than sleeping, he could not have done it. Not a good choice of hotels for $76.00 a nite.

As a 19 year old boy (not a party type at all), gives his review.....He would not stay there again, nor would he advise anyone else he knew to stay at the Flamingo Beach Inn.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2009

My husband, teenage daughter & I have stayed there several times. I recommend this hotel to anyone that asks about a motel in Biloxi. The service is excellent.The owners are on site all the time.The rates are usually the cheapest in Biloxi, no matter the season. It offers WIFI & a pool. They even have extremely large rooms for work crews that are utilizing an extended stay.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2009

When we arrived there we went into the room and there was a terrible smell. I told my wife that since the room was closed up that maybe running the air conditioner the smell would go away. We left the room and came back approx. 5 hours later and the smell was still there. I ask the clerk for a refund and he said that we had the room for over one minute and that we couldn't have a refund. I ask for another room and he showed us one but it smelled even worse. Being so late we then spent the night.
The door knob was loose and appeared that someone had broken onto the room before. The Safety door latch wouldn't lock from the outside.
We've spent many nights over the years before and enjoyed our stay. Now the place needs a lot of tender loving care before we would stay again or recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Flamingo Beach Inn? Share your experiences!