“Stunning” 5 of 5 stars

Ponchatoula, Louisiana
8 attraction reviews
“Stunning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This hotel/casino is beautiful. We stopped to check it out and see the pool. We stayed to play some slots and sign up for the players club. They gave us each $50 in free play! We played a long time as they slots were loose! Can't wait to go back.

Osaka, Japan
“Best Casino in Biloxi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I've been to Biloxi for years and IP casino does not disappoint. Most of the staff are friendly and the buffet is the best out of all of the casinos. I love the crab legs, pasta line, and the deserts. I have also stayed at their hotel. Its really nice, but I wish the price was lower. The parking is free and alcoholic drinks are free when you gamble. There is a good array of tables to gamble and slot machines galore to pick. I like this place more than Beau Rivage because of the gambling selection as well as pricing of tables. They have several restaurants and a poker room. We went casino hopping, but always seem to return to the IP. Will return soon!

Hattiesburg, MS
10 attraction reviews
“Best Coast Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Having examined gaming opportunities in all of the Gulfport-Biloxi area casinos, I feel that overall the IP offers the average player more benefits than any other Coast casino.

Many individuals rank the Beau Rivage the number one Coast casino. Ranking just after the “Beau” would be the IP or the Palace, I would think. But, when “player-friendly” considerations are factored in, my nod goes to the IP as being the best all-around casino for the average player.

The IP, from my first post-Katrina encounter, has consistently come across as a casino that values my patronage. The IP may come in second when it comes to luxury, but in my book, it comes in first in player relations.

First, the IP makes the new player feel welcome. Moreover, the IP is generous (as far as casinos are concerned) with their “comps” and they take the mystery out of these player benefits. One doesn’t have to beg for “comps” at the IP; their point system for play is clear. Comps are proportional to a given player’s “action.” The higher your bet and the longer you play, the greater the point accumulation. Points for play are quickly added to one’s balance.

Further, the IP is good with mailed coupons for free or discounted rooms, food credit, and play credit. (Again, the more one plays, the greater the coupon value).

The IP has a variety of dining choices. Two top restaurants, the “Thirty Two” and “Tien” rank among the Coast’s best restaurants. The IP operates two additional middle of the road dining spots plus a sports bar and a buffet. No reason to go hungry at IP.

Along with the many positives, the IP has a couple of noticeable negatives. First and foremost is the problem of smoking in the main casino area. All table games are in the smoking section. Slot players do have a smoke-free option that is available. I can honestly say that I’ve left the blackjack tables more frequently because of the oppressive smoking around me than I have left from lack of interest or gambling funds. This is a correctable problem.

The second problem involves the IP parking garage. Quite possibly this is the worst designed garage on the Coast. Narrow aisles, two-way traffic, and absence of angle parking, make safe maneuvering a “roll of the dice”.

On balance, the IP fits my needs quite well; I look forward to future visits. I recommend giving the IP a try.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
23 attraction reviews
“Just adverage”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went casino hopping and had fun. This place was no fun. It took our money faster than you could imagine. It did not take us long to loose the money we had put aside for this casino and we were gone.

Miami, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Smoke free”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

No smoking allowed. great for non smokers. Decent slots. Service was great. Free parking. The food was pretty good.

Visited July 2013

Been to IP Casino Resort? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage IP Casino Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.