This was mine and my boyfriends first time at the Grand and in Biloxi. We were very excited due to all the photos and computer hype about the hotel. However the hotel didn't quite fit the image nor the prices we paid for the weekend. The staff was friendly. Our room was missing a chair for the table--that they brought to us as we were checking out, the starbucks was too high, the casino was very small, the eating choices were limited and the buffet was the worst we ate out 3 other hotels. The casino was cluttered together, and not very gamble friendy. The golf course that is advertised so much is very nice, however they fail to mention that it's 45 minutes away from your hotel. The fitness area is not free and the pool area doesn't have the waterfalls that the pictures display with linking websites. My advice stay at the Beau Rivage or Hard Rock--their casino areas are larger and have more to offer, their food choices vary more and all are great, the view from both are awesome and the pools both overlook the water. The insides of both will drop your jaw--the Grand doesn't have any of the above!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Low Cost Holidays, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Otel and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi