“The Only Place We Care To Stay At....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Harrah's Gulf Coast

Save Saved
You added Harrah's Gulf Coast to your Saves list
Harrah's Gulf Coast
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   280 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa)   |
Ranked #19 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
HOUMA LA
“The Only Place We Care To Stay At....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

We made a quick trip to the gulf coast to get away from my husband fighting the oil spill in Louisiana..We love the Grand Casino..Always quick check-in..The rooms{pillow top bed's} are always nice & clean..We love the dealers @ the 3 card poker tables, They are always so nice & friendly. Love the Sunday Buffet, The Prime Rib is to die for..OMG..& the crab legs are delicious also. I call the Grand MY Happy Place.... The Foret's

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

710 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Central Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2010

Grand Biloxi is always a good choice. As for rooms not being cleaned everday. There is a notice in all rooms that if you want your room cleaned and your linens changed every day to let housekeeping know before a certain time. The towels are changed daily and the trash is emptied and new shampoos, coffee, etc., are always restocked. All you have to do is call housekeeping if you need something.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

The service was terrible, no customer service at all. You said hi to an employee and they don't even respond to you. The housekeeping don't do anything at all, I stayed 4 days and they never clean good any day. We spoke with a manager about the bad attitude from the employees and he did not do anything about it. The food was great and the people at the buffet restaurant was nice.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Texas City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

Location is just right on the beach road. My room get ocean view; excellent room;clean and quite. Parking is not the problem at all...prenty. Check in is very fast and staff is nice and helpful. Five minutes; the casino host (Miss Tami Head) came to say Hi while I was playing my slot. Not a problem to ask for one more night ;; she came back in less than five minutes with the new confirmation. Wow. There were only two reason I left the slot machine while I was playing there ; rest-room and restaurant. The very helpful and friendly waitress; Miss Tina Desjardins and Kimbery have taken care of my drinks and my changes. It was the best casino visit ever. I have gone to uncountable casino for the last ten years. This is the first time I feel I have the right treadment and fully relax while I was playing the slot machine...I already have booked my next trips with my friends after I had returned to my town. I told my frined ABOUT my frist trips to Grand Casino; he agrees to come along.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Chignik, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

The room was very nice. It was clean and had plenty of room. The pool was great. There is no free breakfast (buffet $8), no free internet ($12/day).

The casino got the job done. It was a little on the small side, but I never had too much trouble finding a seat at a game. The hotel is right in the mix and not too far from larger, flashier casinos. We slept in a great a room at a great price and went out to the larger casinos to gamble. There are only 2 blackjack tables, 2 roulette tables, 1 craps tables and a ton of slots.

The Grand Hotel is very close to some very nice beaches.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2010 via mobile

We arrived on 6/3/10 it had been storming prior to arrival, we were dissapointed because this meant the pool was closed. After about a couple of hours the rain cleared out, we called to see if and when the pool would be open. After a long pause they said it was closed for the day, it was 4:00 pm. When we later talked to mananger about it he laughed at us and didn't you see that storm earlier. We said yes we did but it was out of the area now, he quickly tryed to change his tune. We went into the Casino for a short time when we came back out the pool was open.

• Stayed June 2010
Simpsonville, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2010

The room was fantastic -great view overlooking the gulf of mexico. Casino was fine but not very big but still plenty of games to keep you busy for a few hours. Could not smell smoke in the casino and that is plus. Buffet was average but the price was right. The LB steakhouse was delicious. Staff was very friendly and we really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Harrah's Gulf Coast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Harrah's Gulf Coast

Address: 280 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa)
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Beach Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Green Hotel in Biloxi
#4 Spa Hotel in Biloxi
#7 Casino Hotel in Biloxi
#9 On the Beach Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Harrah's Gulf Coast 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
Grand Casino In Biloxi

If you own or manage Harrah's Gulf Coast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.