“I do not recomend this Hotel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Harrah's Gulf Coast

You added Harrah's Gulf Coast to your Saves list
Harrah's Gulf Coast
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   280 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa)   |
Ranked #20 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Orlando, Florida
“I do not recomend this Hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

The service was terrible, no customer service at all. You said hi to an employee and they don't even respond to you. The housekeeping don't do anything at all, I stayed 4 days and they never clean good any day. We spoke with a manager about the bad attitude from the employees and he did not do anything about it. The food was great and the people at the buffet restaurant was nice.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Texas City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

Location is just right on the beach road. My room get ocean view; excellent room;clean and quite. Parking is not the problem at all...prenty. Check in is very fast and staff is nice and helpful. Five minutes; the casino host (Miss Tami Head) came to say Hi while I was playing my slot. Not a problem to ask for one more night ;; she came back in less than five minutes with the new confirmation. Wow. There were only two reason I left the slot machine while I was playing there ; rest-room and restaurant. The very helpful and friendly waitress; Miss Tina Desjardins and Kimbery have taken care of my drinks and my changes. It was the best casino visit ever. I have gone to uncountable casino for the last ten years. This is the first time I feel I have the right treadment and fully relax while I was playing the slot machine...I already have booked my next trips with my friends after I had returned to my town. I told my frined ABOUT my frist trips to Grand Casino; he agrees to come along.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Chignik, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

The room was very nice. It was clean and had plenty of room. The pool was great. There is no free breakfast (buffet $8), no free internet ($12/day).

The casino got the job done. It was a little on the small side, but I never had too much trouble finding a seat at a game. The hotel is right in the mix and not too far from larger, flashier casinos. We slept in a great a room at a great price and went out to the larger casinos to gamble. There are only 2 blackjack tables, 2 roulette tables, 1 craps tables and a ton of slots.

The Grand Hotel is very close to some very nice beaches.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2010 via mobile

We arrived on 6/3/10 it had been storming prior to arrival, we were dissapointed because this meant the pool was closed. After about a couple of hours the rain cleared out, we called to see if and when the pool would be open. After a long pause they said it was closed for the day, it was 4:00 pm. When we later talked to mananger about it he laughed at us and didn't you see that storm earlier. We said yes we did but it was out of the area now, he quickly tryed to change his tune. We went into the Casino for a short time when we came back out the pool was open.

• Stayed June 2010
Simpsonville, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2010

The room was fantastic -great view overlooking the gulf of mexico. Casino was fine but not very big but still plenty of games to keep you busy for a few hours. Could not smell smoke in the casino and that is plus. Buffet was average but the price was right. The LB steakhouse was delicious. Staff was very friendly and we really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Hughes Springs, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2010

We booked our rooms for the promotional price of $20.10 a night. Got there Sunday evening stayed till Tuesday morning. The actual hotel was great...super nice. The pool was shut down so that was the first bad thing. Then my brother in law didnt have his actual license just a paper photo copy from Texas so they wouldnt let him in the casino. well that was okay, we understood. But then we couldnt even go eat b/c we didnt have an adult over 27 with us which was ridiculous! The hotel was nice and Im glad we got it at a discounted price or I would have been angry with the trip.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

I arrived late at the hotel and could not find where to check in, nothing said hotel check in.
I had no razor the gift shop was closed and they told me I would have to wait until 10am
to buy one. No shuttle to the coast coliseum from the hotel during a casino gaming convention, and they didn't know the convention was going on? what happened to sourthern service. The room was clean and quite and the food was good

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Been to Harrah's Gulf Coast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Harrah's Gulf Coast

Address: 280 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa)
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Bar / Lounge Beach Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Green Hotel in Biloxi
#4 Spa Hotel in Biloxi
#7 Casino Hotel in Biloxi
#10 On the Beach Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Harrah's Gulf Coast 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
Grand Casino In Biloxi

If you own or manage Harrah's Gulf Coast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.