Three wonderful days on the Gulf Coast. This hotel is one of many Harrah's properties, and one of the best. Great beach resort with great casino and pool area. Pool looks out over the ocean. You have to look thru an abondoned construction project, but you can see the ocean. Cabana's with fans, tv's, refrigerators, etc for rent pool side. Great bar looking over the pool and ocean that serves great food. 24 hour sandwich and snack shop with more great food at bargain prices.
If you are a Diamond player there is a Diamond Lounge, but I would stay away from it. Food was non-existent. A plate of cheese that looked left over with a bowl of crackers, and some fresh fruit that was FAR from fresh. Bar had no glasses and had to listen to the bar tender and a service person argue over who was supposed to get the glasses. Very poor and the worst Diamond Lounge I have ever been to. It has been obvious for a long time that Harrah's is trying to phase out their Diamond player program. Service hours have been reduced at all properties. The quality of the food, if there is any, has gone down hill. Diamond players in Shreveport are now turned away at VIP check-in and sent to the front desk. Why they don't just raise the points required to maintain Diamond status and keep the service up to par I do not know.
All in all this is a great hotel and you will not go wrong staying here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi