When we arrived at the check in there was a queue which moved pretty quickly so it only took about 15 minutes . The staff were efficient and answered any questions I had. The earlier reviews said there was no tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms but when we got to ours we had them so that was a nice surprise. The room itself was great with a view of the beach and Deer Island. The bed was a little uncomfortable and hard but we were used to soft beds so I guess its personal choice. The buffet breakfast had a good choice and was well worth the money. The evening buffet was excellent even if at $16.99 I thought it was a little expensive. We didnt play the slots as the hotel for us was just a base to go out and explore so I can't comment on how good or bad they were. We stayed at the hotel Monday to Friday and got the room for about 60 bucks a night which was a fantastic deal.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi