We arrived on Sunday, March 20, 2005. Checked in before 4 pm and had a room facing the pool, street, and Gulf of Mexico. It was a gorgous view!! Everything was wonderful (food, weather, gambling, staff, etc..). We had no problems getting around, no traffic jams. Didn't really know what to expect because we had never been to Biloxi, Ms., but it wasn't a disappointment. Would go back again and stay at the Grand Casino. Rooms were really nice and the maids were wonderful with great personalities!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi