A group I was with just got back from the Bayview hotel at the grand in Biloxi. The price we payed for the room was great. The buffet was excellent. But we did find the service of the hotels staff to be hit and miss. First off, we requested a non-smoking room with 2 queen size beds. When we arrived we had to choose between a smoking room with queen beds or a non-smoking king room that they would add a roll away bed too. This wasn't a huge problem because we knew what we requested wasn't gauranteed. We took the queen smoking room, and it really wasn't bad. Nobody noticed the very slight smell after a minute or two. The main problem was that there were people running up and down the halls and talking very loudly from 2:00 A.M. to 4:00 A.M. We called the front desk to complain and they said that they would send security right up. We are not really sure that anyone came check though. When we went talk to a manger the next morning, all she said was that she was sorry and that things like that can sometimes happen. That wasn't at all the response we wanted and it really irritated us. Later after we got home we called the hotel and another manager apologized again but this one took action that made up for the inconveinences. I believe I will stay at this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and Venere so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi