We stayed at Harrah's because we were going to a concert at The Hardrock, and their rooms were sold out. The people that we did interact with that worked at Harrah's were all very nice. The casino is very small, but we had planned on playing at The Hardrock, so it didn't bother us at all (Do have to mention my friend put a dollar in one machine on our way out, and won $40) The room is your typical hotel room. Nothing fancy. We were put next to a room with people who had a child (we were 3 adults) which TOTALLY sucked! At 7 the next morning, that child was SCREAMING. Then proceeded to try to open the door adjoining our rooms and pounding on it, all the while saying "Daddy daddy daddy daddy, is this door locked? Daddy daddy daddy..." Daddy just continued to ignore him. There are big flood lights facing the rooms (at least the ones on our side) but the curtains blocked them out. All in all, we would stay there again, though I will say, it's more like an $85 a night hotel then a $125 one.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi