We have stayed at the Grand before about two years ago and we enjoyed our stay again this time. The beds are comfortable, I loved the pillows so much I wanted to take them home with me, and the rooms are clean and modern. We have absolutely no complaints with the hotel. Especially for the price we paid for our room for both Thursday and Friday nights!
Our rooms have been on the Gulf Side, which is a pretty big reminder, still, that Katrina really hurt this part of the gulf. The still un-repaired structure from the old casino stands in the way of a great view of the gulf and many vacant lots across the area show you that almost 10 years later the are is still struggling to recover.
This is not our favorite casino, however. The gaming floor is small. We have not eaten at the Grand so we cannot review that either. I would stay here again and again just for the rooms!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi