We expected King Size beds, since that was what we reserved (I guess we didn't read the fine print closely) That said, two queens were OK. However, someone had already been in this room. There was a used washcloth and towel, the soap was opened, in the shower and by the sink, someone had been sitting on the bed, as well. Perhaps they moved the occupants, who knows.
They are a little TOO pet friendly, the dog 3 rooms down barked incessantly, so my daughter and her boyfriend had to move to a different floor, so we were separated. The pool is nice, as is the hot tub, but there was no way to know how/where to get towels. They really should have it cleaned and ready before opening the next morning, I felt like I was sitting in an after-party section. The casino was not one of the best. No servers to be found, several machines down the entire time we were there.
Regardless of these issues, I will say the staff was really friendly, and courteous in every area, from front desk to pool staff, housekeeping, and casino floor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi