“grand biloxi” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Harrah's Gulf Coast

You added Harrah's Gulf Coast to your Saves list
Harrah's Gulf Coast
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   280 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa)   |
Ranked #19 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
missouri
“grand biloxi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Property is very nice casino is very small and uninteresting.The beds are very comfortable and the room is a bargain for what you get.I always get a room with a west view.I wish the buffet was open for breakfast but the lobby café is pretty good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Tuscaloosa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Our first visit to the coast casinos since the hurricane. The old Grand Casino gone. They rebuilt across the highway.We had a king room on the 12th floor, reasonably priced,very clean.Customer service excellent! Seafood buffet on Friday night really, really good(crab legs fresh and perfectly cooked).Ate at the Grand's buffet two other times during our stay and was surprisingly amazed. We have visited Tunica, Philadelphia, Gulfport, Biloxi, etc multiple times. This was one of our most enjoyable stays.
Didn't win but courteous, friendly staff helped us not feel like losers!

• Stayed September 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I will not stay here again! No free wifi! Had to go to mcdonalds to get wifi. $10/day for wifi. $11 for a movie. Very poor TV selection if stations! Vending machines on floor either out of order or out of diet drinks! And when I called front desk they were no help! Told me to go to another floor! (They were out too) They charged extra for cruzin the coast participants to have their expensive cars parked! They wanted $55 for simple pedicure! There was not anything in the room to explain services they provide. Breakfast was good & housekeeping was good!

• Stayed October 2013
Canton, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were there for two nights, and have very mixed feelings for this hotel. While the hotel itself was pretty nice, the casino was probably the worst in Biloxi. The hotel room was clean and neat and had a great view of the gulf if you don't pay attention to the hotel's former foundation across the street. We were just about as far as you could get from the elevators, and it is a bit of a hike to get to the end. The hallway noise is very audible from inside the room and I was woken up at 5:30 am on our last night by a bunch of ladies headed out. There is a charge of $12 per 24 hour period for wifi, probably the only hotel in Biloxi that charges for wifi, and only about 15 tv stations.

The casino, though, where do I start? If you are playing slots, better just forget about getting a drink, I sat in one spot for over an hour, had the waitress pass by three times, tried to flag her down twice, and she still completely ignored me. The blackjack dealers were apparently new and my boyfriend had one misdeal twice while at his table. The other one, yes, there were only two tables open even in the evenings, apparently she paid out when she wasn't supposed to and ended up having a scene when the pit supervisor came over to ask for their money back. Then to add to it, she started complaining afterwards about how she was going to be fired for this mistake. Needless to say, we spent the majority of our 3 days in Biloxi at other casino's.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Homer, Alaska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Our check in went very well! I loved the pool area big and kids had a blast. Our room was very spacious I loved that! Room was very dusty! There was a hair onthe table and the table was not wiped down clean was very sticky and I saw rings and something had spilled. Everything else was clean. Runners were very fast I asked a hskp in the hallway for some pillows n blankets n got them in under applicable 10min! Same thing later that night I got some towels n got them right away!!! In the am I asked for a late check out the girl told me someone is check ing in after us so we can't. I called back 5min later n asked if they have a shower in the public bathroom if we can check out n still use the shower before we drive home n the lady said oh don't worry about it u can check out at 12 which was awesome! Wishy washy customer service is a Putoff!

• Stayed September 2013
Titusville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is our favorite Hotel/Casino to stay at in Biloxi. We stayed at two other properties close to the Grand but this is the easiest check in and very convenient to the parking garage and the staff and casino is very friendly. Several good places to eat in the hotel and the pool has easy access to the rooms. The buffet is closed for breakfast except on the weekends but the café will accept buffet vouchers when the buffet is closed and we thought the breakfast menu there was better than the buffet anyway.

Room Tip: Higher up the rooms are quieter
Green Features: Very Eco-Friendly Policy at the hotel ENERGY STAR windows, Recycles, Leftover materials (e.g. food) donated, Non-toxic pest control.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

After hours of shopping in Gulfport, Grand was the perfect crash. I did not go to gamble. Room and bathroom were spotless. Bed was very comfortable. Had a perfect restfull sleep. Only issue I had was a few days after checkout. I used one cc to book room online, but a different one to check in. When I checked both cards a few days later, charged on both cards. Took a few calls to finally get a credit. All in all I would definately stay again with the cleaniness and I can get the room so cheap.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Harrah's Gulf Coast? Share your experiences!