We travel extensively and frequently stay for free at Harrah's Casino's because of our level of casino play.
We've stayed at over 20 of Harrah's properties and I would rate this one near the bottom as a hotel.
Our room was a standard size with a very comfortable bed. There is a lack of lighting in the rooms. We each had 2 small bags, but nowhere to set them down except for the floor. Very low water pressure in shower. We were in a no smoking floor, but blanket and pillow reeked of cigarette smoke - which they did exchange the next day. This is just an old tired out hotel.
However I did Have an excellent hamburger at the cafe. One of the best on this trip.
As for the machines in the casino - I don't know their payout schedule, but over 2 days play, never felt like it was fair. Quickly went thru $500 with no return.
But the biggest disappointment was no poker room! So wife did all of her playing at another casino, while I played machines here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, EasyToBook, Priceline, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi