Made the three hour drive to Biloxi for a two night weekend stay at the Grand Biloxi. I would definitely valet park as this was much easier than self park. Staff was courteous and efficient as we arrived and checked in. We booked a room with a king bed and were very happy with it. The bed was comfortable, the room had ample space and was clean. One big drawback for me was the $12.00 charge for wireless Internet access. I declined and used my cell phone for necessary tasks instead of my tablet. Pool was great, but for a weekend getaway was very family oriented. Meaning lots of exuberant children! However, the last two hours of the pool's hours were set aside for adults only, which led to a more relaxing and quiet time. The casino was a bit crowded and confining, and I honestly feel the smoke issue needs to be addressed a bit better. Other than that, we enjoyed our few minutes of gambling. The buffet was good quality, not the best, but when we signed up for the casino's reward program (free) we were comped two free meals. It happened to be their seafood night and was over a $50.00 value!! Overall, we were very satisfied with our experience. Employees and staff made the experience even better than expected.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi