The parking garage for the Grand Biloxi is very difficult to maneuver so I suggest valet parking. It is worth a buck or two in tips.
This is a smoking property and the smoke was quite heavy everywhere. (The Palace Casino in Biloxi is the only non-smoking property in Biloxi). In the Grand hotel, they have two floors of smoking rooms and nine floors of non-smoking rooms. Pepsi products are served in the lobby's small deli/bakery/snack bar.
We needed to eat lunch b/c we had just come from the Grand's spa ( VERY NICE! Ask for Jules!) and it was Father's Day. There was a sign by the buffet that stated Dads ate free for "Fathers Day Brunch." The sign showed the prices for the buffet as $13.99 a person so I was surprised when our bill, even with one free meal (they gave the free Dad meal to any man) was over $23.00. When I asked, they said that the "Fathers Day Brunch" was that much per person. So, they raised the price by ten dollars but gave us one free........still not a good value but I was hoping for a nice Brunch. Well, there were NO Brunch items. I was expecting some omelets or specialty items that crossed over Breakfast into Lunch but it was just their regular lunch buffet. Not special at all. Not worth having paid so much for it!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi