Before Hurricane Katrina, my husband and I would enjoy a few days at the Grand in Biloxi It was a first class hotel and casino. This week, we took 5 friends with us to Biloxi. We had bragged on how nice the Grand was, and that we always got a VIP's welcome. What a change! No more VIP check in. We arrived at 2:15 pm and were told that our rooms were ready. However, if we checked in before 3:00 pm they would charge each room an extra $15! What! You would think they would want us in and in the casino asap. The rooms were clean and a nice size. However, the furniture had seen better days. Very scared up. The casino itself is small, but not crowded. Other than the casino and the pool, there is NO place to get away from the clanging bells of slot machines. At the old hotel, across the street, their LB's restaurant was one to brag about. No more. It is just a place to eat. Our last time at the Grand Casino, Biloxi.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi