The Grand Biloxi Casino was okay. The rooms were comfortable and clean. However, they charge an extra $10 a day to rent a refrigerator. Clearly a money making act because of the demographics of people I saw come through the casino i.e. mostly older people who probably have some health issues that require refrigeration of medicine (I'm older but didn't have medicine to store). The staff was VERY friendly and helpful and that was a real plus. The buffet had a special deal BOGO on the days we were there. The pool was closed, but you could still sit at the pool area although it was cool. We got a great rate. Clearly the area is still recovering from Katrina.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi