HOTEL - Our hotel room was free. We were a little worried that the rooms might be outdated, stale-smelling, etc. but the free part was so tempting. Our hotel room was nice. The bedding was very comfortable, there is a safe in the closet, the room and the bathroom were clean, towels were nice quality, and the view of the gulf was great. There is quite a space at the bottom of the door and we could hear people clearly talking in the hallway. We always take a fan when we travel, so this was not a problem at bedtime. Our only complaints ---- like you've read in other reviews --- no mini-fridge in the room, no free wi-fi, and there is a $ fee charged if you check in before 3:00pm --- even if they have plenty of rooms ready! We found the drinking water in Biloxi (in general) to be foul tasting. We bought a case of water for our room and kept bottles in a cooler.
CASINO - Yuck. It's small. We lost $ right away. (We won at the smoke-free Palace and the Hard Rock!) The smoke was unbearable at the Grand. The veil of smoke was so thick in the casino bathrooms, you could wave your hand and watch the haze move! We did not return to the Grand's casino for the remainder of our stay.
RESTAURANTS - didn't eat there.
SPA - lovely, relaxing, and worth every dime.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Hotel
- Grand Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.