“Grand Biloxi” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Harrah's Gulf Coast

You added Harrah's Gulf Coast to your Saves list
Harrah's Gulf Coast
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   280 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa)   |
Ranked #20 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta GA
“Grand Biloxi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed here because we had a free room for 4 nights from Harrah's. They gave us a handicapped room which was a waste but that was all they had for 4 nights. The room was clean. I refuse to pay for WiFi so I never used it. Nice employees. The casino is really small though so we wound up spending our money elsewhere. The breakfast buffet was really good and they had a buy 1, get 1 free deal so that was great. Overall it was a decent hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Very nice; convenient to restaurants and other casinos. Rooms were spotless. Restaurant had great food at all times of the day or night.only stayed one night, was a bit pricey($450) but enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed September 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel! Great service would def come back and stay here again. Buffett was a bit disappointing but for the price it was expected. Rooms were fantastic though I do wish there was a desk but I suppose people don't come here and get work done. Pool was under construction so I didn't get to see what that area looked like but appeared nice in pictures

• Stayed January 2013
orlando, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Snagged another great rate at the grand Biloxi. $24.00 and another end of Jan. again.
Just there and check in and check out a BREEZE!!! Pleasant desk personnel. clean rooms as usual, Just love this Hotel and their great rates when you can catch the deal!!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Katy, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I base my rating on the premise that we only had to pay $15 a night for Sunday through Thursday check in. So what if the casino floor was small, we went elsewhere to play. We also ate elsewhere because the food at the buffet was below average, not like the Harrah's in Vegas which has Excellent food! The room was immaculately clean and the beds were very comfortable and there was a coffee pot in the room, really...when you come to gamble, you dont need wifi or tv, just a comfy place to sleep and The Grand Biloxi was just that, Perfect! We did not win a thing on the slots, but we did not win elsewhere either. I would complain about the lack of machines, but after-all Biloxi is still in recovery from the Horrible Hurricane!!!! Thank you Grand Biloxi for making our trip memorable and comfortable and inexpensive!!! OH and one more thing Please bring back the breakfast buffett!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Shalimar, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Biloxi which was about a 3 hour drive for us. We have stayed here before, so we checked the rates here first. Surprised to get a $29 /night midweek offer, so we packed a change of clothes made the trip. Next surprise upon arrival was an upgrade to a suite. Have to say it was "5 star" all the way! There just are not many hotel suites nicer at any price. We came to gamble so did not spend that much time in the room. Casino was fun.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed one week from a Monday-Friday and the customer service wasn't good. I booked a king bed room and one wasn't available and they gave me two queen.beds instead. The room wasn't clean and only had 1 chair in the room. I complained about my room not being clean the next day and the lady at front desk.said that she would call housekeeping and let them know. She also asked if I had a do not disturb sign on my door, which I thought was crazy since I'm asking someone to clean my room. Needless to say when I came back to my room it looked the same except my bed was made and I had clean towels. The dinner buffet was good on Monday night but they kept serving the same food for lunch and dinner the next day. We only ate there 2 days because it.was buy one get one free. When I checked out the front desk asked me about my stay and I told her the same thing about my room never being cleaned, she then asked about the door signs again I just left at that point. The rooms are basic hotel rooms. So if u wanna stay somewhere cheap then this is the place and eat everywhere.else.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Harrah's Gulf Coast? Share your experiences!