I stayed one week from a Monday-Friday and the customer service wasn't good. I booked a king bed room and one wasn't available and they gave me two queen.beds instead. The room wasn't clean and only had 1 chair in the room. I complained about my room not being clean the next day and the lady at front desk.said that she would call housekeeping and let them know. She also asked if I had a do not disturb sign on my door, which I thought was crazy since I'm asking someone to clean my room. Needless to say when I came back to my room it looked the same except my bed was made and I had clean towels. The dinner buffet was good on Monday night but they kept serving the same food for lunch and dinner the next day. We only ate there 2 days because it.was buy one get one free. When I checked out the front desk asked me about my stay and I told her the same thing about my room never being cleaned, she then asked about the door signs again I just left at that point. The rooms are basic hotel rooms. So if u wanna stay somewhere cheap then this is the place and eat everywhere.else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi