The hotel is very nice and the rooms were clean. The maid service was incredible. Each day my room was really cleaned well. The transportation on the casino hopper was good too. The only complaint I have is there is not enough variety of places to eat. They are all not open during the week. The casino was fun and the free drinks were great! The waitress was really good also. This was my first trip to Biloxi as I usually go to Vegas. I would go back but probably on the weekend when there is more to do. During the week most places close at 9pm and the trolley stops at that time as well.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi