We stayed here beacuse we have discounted and free room options from Harrah's so we opted to try the Grand. I can't squak to much since our room was free, and our room was nice enough. The king bed was comfortable and the room was clean, the parking was another story. We have a one ton truck and the parking at any of the Casino's there are not parking friendly if you have a big vehicle. We had to park way, way away from the entrance to the hotel and walk across the Casino floor just to get to our elevator. Whew, it was a trek, the employees were helpful and friendly. The casino floor wasn't very big and we ended up playing elsewhere during our stay, as it does need some updating. The wi-fi has a charge of $12.00 per 24 hour usage, which we opted out of, and seems to be the same for all the Harrah's we've stayed at, I really feel this should be updated to compete with other hotels. Even though our rooms we free this trip, dollar for dollar there are other casino's that are newer and offer more amenities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi