My husband and I were driving back from Florida to Texas and got a great rate for the room so we decided to rest there.
The hotel wasn't bad at all! We were on a non-smoking floor so our room didn't smell.
We took a little trip to the casino, it's no Vegas casino but it was fine to have a little fun in. We were there on a Sunday so it was pretty quiet.
Checking in and out was easy and we used the valet, they were efficient and quick.
We had a sandwich and pizza from the little place downstairs by the front desk. The sandwich was really fresh tasting and the pizza wasn't bad either.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Hotel
- Grand Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.