“Still hidden charges” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Harrah's Gulf Coast

Save Saved
You added Harrah's Gulf Coast to your Saves list
Harrah's Gulf Coast
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   280 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa)   |
Ranked #18 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
LaPlace, Louisiana
“Still hidden charges”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I wanted to give Grand one more try so I stay there and when checking out I was informed that since I called at talk to a person to reserve the room I would be charged a 5.00 fee. I know were not to stay on my next trip

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Sherman, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

We recently stayed two nights at the Grand and were very pleased with the hotel. We asked for a room with an ocean view and were given a room on the ninth floor and the view was great. You need to be that high so that you are high above the street level because the hotel is on the other side of the street fron the water. There is no beach at this area in Biloxi so you also have to be high enough to see over the old concrete foundations left from the last huricane destruction. The casino was fun but much smaller than the Beau Rivage just down the street. The rooms were a great value and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure you request a room on the ninth floor or higher on the water side.
South Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

We checked in several hours before the published check in time and were able to get our roon with no problem on a Monday (5-21-2012). This room was booked over the phone directly with the Hotel but we were able to get the published internet rate. Our room was located on the 9th floor which is a non-smoking floor. Parking was not an issue in the multi level parking garage with elevators. Not to bad a walk even with luggage to the hotel elevators. Valet parking was offered but we did not use the service. Our room was very comfortable and clean, the bathroom was clean and plenty of towels were available. First thing we always look for at a hotel is evidence of bed bugs, and none was found. A nice view was also included with this particular room. Wi-Fi was available for an aditional charge, if I remember correctly it was around $10.00 for a 24 hour period. I did not use the service so I can't offer any other information about it. There was a safe located in the closet large enough for my laptop computer. The casino was nice and about average in size for Biloxi. We played a little on the slots but didn't win anything significant. We did not see or hear any other winners while we walked around the casino. Nowadays most casinos are a bit tight anyways. We looked at the buffet, the food appeared fresh however we ate at a different casino (see my write up about the Palace Casino Buffet). Overall this was a very nice hotel and a great value for a Casino Hotel. We would stay again the next time we visit Biloxi.

Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I stayed the week of the 13th of May. The casino is small, but everything else was perfect. The staff at the Grand is outstanding, from the cocktail waitress's to the management team. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the food was outstanding. Used the pool several times during my stay and it was great. I even won in the casino! Will stay there again when I am on the Gulf Coast

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Seminole, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Great priced room
Nice king sized bed
Good restaurant in the hotel
Central location

Room Tip: Easier to have a room on the lower levels near the parking lot
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

No hot water...way underbooked yet unable to get room with anything but view of parking lot. Asked to delay the checkout time from 11:00 a.m. To noon on a Sunday and staff failed to accommodate. Not a comped room but a paying guest!! Casino extremely tight!!! Breakfast buffet was tolerable at best...nothing special.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Our stay was may 7-10. Our room was clean. The beds were very comfortable. The casino was small but fun. We ate the buffet, it was pretty good. My only complaints are, they only give you three towels in a two queen bed room, but problem solved when we caught the maid outside our door and grabbed an extra towel. My other complaint is they want to charge you for wi-fi. I think the price is $12 a day for it. Screw that..I'm not paying that much to use it. Other than those two complaints, I recommend staying here. The other casinos are not too far if you don't like the size of their casino. Pool looked nice and we had a nice view of the gulf.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Harrah's Gulf Coast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Harrah's Gulf Coast

Address: 280 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa)
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Bar / Lounge Beach Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Green Hotel in Biloxi
#4 Spa Hotel in Biloxi
#7 Casino Hotel in Biloxi
#8 On the Beach Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Harrah's Gulf Coast 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
Grand Casino In Biloxi

If you own or manage Harrah's Gulf Coast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;