I'm a Harrah's Platinum ( SOON TO BE DIAMOND ) member of their slot club so I never pay for rooms, but I was pretty disapointed in the room I got from them. It was a small room with not very many immenities. They only had Starbuck's as an option for breakfast. They had no little restaurant open that you could sit and eat a relaxing breakfast at. Their room service was expensive and their casino had the tightest slots ever!! I went to the Hard Rock and played on $100 for hours. It was gone in 15 mins at the Grand. I wouldn't recommend it. We're going back this Tuesday for 2 nights because New Orleans has the Sugar Bowl but we're driving to New Orleans for 4 nights because the hotel there is SOOOO much nicer!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi