We drove 6 hours during tropical storm Lee to get to the Grand Biloxi. The check-was fast and friendly. We went up to our room to find a beautiful nice clean room and a king bed to die for. Went down to the casino and held our own. Slots weren’t as tifght as we have seen other places. We were able to play and enjoy the bonuses. The buffet was great. The food was hot and delicious with a good variety for everyone. All the personnel that we encountered we friendly and helpful. We had read reviews that the hotel and casino were old and small. We found them to be very enjoyable. The ticket redemption machines all worked. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to cash in a ticket and have to go to machine after machine. People complain about the slots being tight but you also have to think about the COMPS. We have played at over 100 casinos and the comps at Harrah’s are the best around. Use your comps to get free stays. It doesn’t take that long to accumulate enough comps for a free stay. We have played at other casinos and and spent as much as we do at Harrah’s and don’t have enough to get a free meal let alone anything else. There were leaks in the lobby and in the casino with the driving rain and the casino handled the problem with as little inconvenience to the customers as possible. The check-out was smooth and easy. We were glad that we had come to experience the grandness that the Grand Biloxi represents.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi