A few days before my arrival, on two occasions, I attempted to contact the hotels concierge service for assistance and guidance on the Biloxi area (restaurants, things to do, etc.) On both occasion the person I talked to (when asking for the concierge), was the front desk clerk. Both times he/she was talking to me while asking a guest checking in for I.Ds etc. Personally I thought this was rude not only to me but to the guest checking in, so I hung up. So the hotel/casino does not have a concierge service.
I arrived to the Hotel around 6pm on my check in day, hoping to avoid the 4pm check-in rush. I stood in line for almost 30 minutes waiting to check in. The line was long and the hotel only had two employees checking guest in. After the check in process, I proceeded to my room. The room was nice and spacious. With a great view, overlooking the pool and the beach could be seen across the street. However, the walk to my room from the elevator was a hike (not a problem for me, but just be aware of this and ask to be close to the elevator if you need).
The hotel area of the casino is very modern, clean and spacious. They offer a variety of dining options within the casino, which is convenient. Parking at the Hotel is free as well as convenient. They do offer Valet parking. The check out process was a breeze.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi