We stayed here for 2 nights. It is a good hotel option in the Biloxi area but it wasn’t Grand. When we got there they only had King rooms left. We had 4 older adults, you can’t really have 3 old adults sleep in a king bed and one in a rollaway! I can just see broken hip if the one sleeping in the middle had to get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. As a result, one of us slept on the roll away and one in the chair. Not what I would consider the best sleep arrangement but it worked. The only good thing is the room faced the Gulf. The hotel room itself was very nice. The rooms were fairly big. There were some options for eating in the hotel lobby. The restaurant by the bar was very nice and the service was good. The little coffee shop place was VERY slow. We ordered a whole pizza and it took 45 minutes for us to get it. And it wasn’t just the pizza, we went there for some of their awesome desserts and that took really long too. The Casino of course took all our money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi