Stayed at the Grand for three days over Thanksgiving. First trip back to Biloxi since Katrina. We had a pleasant and enjoyable stay at the Grand, and came away with some positive and negative impressions.
Positives- Friendly and accommodating staff in hotel and casino; clean, comfortable and quiet rooms; varied games and good drink service in casino; Starbucks in lobby area
Negatives- No coffee pots in rooms, though listed in amenities on website; limited dining options other than Buffet; small and smoky casino; slots were tight, didn't see any big winners.
This is a very sedate hotel/casino, most suitable for visitors who do not enjoy like a loud, high energy setting like Hard Rock or Beau Rivage. We used the Grand as our "home base" but visited the other local casinos for most of our dining and gambling.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi