We enjoyed our visit to Biloxi. There was some sadness at the driveways that go to "nowhere" off the beach road but we were also impressed with the progress made since Katrina. Our
stay at the Grand Biloxi was quite nice after we got past the rude valet attendants. Check in was fast and our room was just lovely with comfy beds and pretty bathroom. Everyone who worked here with the exception of valet were friendly and smiling. The only downfall is, I have to say their crab leg buffet was the worst buffet I have had in my life. Its sad to say that the best thing on the buffet was spaghetti, as its hard to mess that up. The legs were not even warm, I thought I hit the jackpot when crab legs just came out of the kitchen. They were not even warm coming from the kitchen. The cocktail sauce that went with the luke warm shrimp had a wierd flavor, almost like ammonia. We did some gambling and found the dealers very friendly. Overall, a great stay!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel And Spa
- Grand Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi
- Grand Biloxi Hotel
- Grand Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Mississippi
- Grand Biloxi
- Grand Casino Biloxi Ms
- Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi
- Grand Casino In Biloxi
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.