“More than you sour expect. Worth a stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Star Inn - Biloxi

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Star Inn - Biloxi
Save Saved
You added Star Inn - Biloxi to your Saves list
1716 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39531 (Formerly Economy Inn Biloxi)   |
Ranked #28 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
“More than you sour expect. Worth a stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

After checking out a day early from the horrid Golden Nugget casino we drove down the street a short drive and stopped here. Doesnt look like much, but I was pleasantly surprised with the room. Clean crisp sheets. Room clean. Premium Channels, WiFi a refrigerator and microwave. Even a couch rather than a chair and table. Tv was modern enough to hook up child's gaming systems. Gift shop across street and easy beach access. A real plus. Pleasant stay

• Stayed July 2013

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Muncie, Indiana, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

So I spent 3 nights there and informed the older woman that the light in the bathroom didn't work on the first night. Her response to me was use the light that's over the sink and she would have it taken care of in the morning. She didn't have it taken care of the following morning, actually the problem wasn't fixed until my last night there. The room was clean. Location is good but I wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the back of the hotel are the most quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Grand Island, Nebraska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

The manager woman was very rude, erratic, and should not be dealing with the public. States there is internet connection, but it is unusable The hotel room smelled like mold and unclean. Called for assistance, the woman said she was too busy. Don't know if she does not speak English, or if she was just acting as if she didn't. If it wasn't so late, we would've left and slept on the beach. Not enough shampoo, toilet paper, or towels! There were no kleenexes. Thank goodness, we had things we brought. The shampoo was the worst. Ever.

Room Tip: Go to Super 8.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Guntown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

On a Friday nite looking for a cheap but decent place to stay, I pulled into to the Star Inn, directly across the street from the beach.. The outside didn't look like much to be honest. But I thought I'd check it out anyway. Upon inquiring about availability I was encountered by the sweetest little Asian couple. They offered me a deal I couldn't turn down. As I I left, dreading to see the condition of the room, the woman said ," you need anything, you come see me" I opened the door and the fresh, just cleaned room welcomed me. I sat down on a VERY comfortable bed, felt almost plush. The bathroom, sink, carpet and bedding were spotless. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED! The tv had a good cable set up. The air conditioner was great! A no frills place and kinda small. But a great place to sleep and slack off for a day or two. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

5 stars for location and an endless supply of hot water! -5 for cleanness of rooms(nasty used pad under tv),beds(dirty sheets and a leftover knife under mattress) and the breakfast was a joke!(days old muffins and stale cereal with no milk!)The night-time manager was nice but the endless traffic in and out of hotel till all hours of the morning was disturbing. The owners were friendly until you complained about something and then they got belligerent! If you have no other choice stay on the beach in a tent than in this hotel!

Room Tip: none of these rooms are worth the stay
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay. We come here every October. The people that run the hotel are the nicest people. The rooms are clean and great. There is always someone to make sure there are problems with security. It's also across the street from the gulf with easy access. We love it. You will too if you try it out.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay! At least we didn't feel like we were being ripped off for a one night stay like the other places.... Clean rooms.... Beds were decent.... BEST WATER PRESSURE EVER!!!! The only problem we had was the battery needed to be changed in the smoke dectector it beeped every 5 min but we were too tired to call the front desk about it... But I have a feeling if we had they would have came and changed it... They were really friendly and helpful!!!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Star Inn - Biloxi? Share your experiences!