“PLEASEANTLY SUPRISED!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Star Inn - Biloxi

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Star Inn - Biloxi
1716 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39531 (Formerly Economy Inn Biloxi)   |
Ranked #28 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Guntown
“PLEASEANTLY SUPRISED!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

On a Friday nite looking for a cheap but decent place to stay, I pulled into to the Star Inn, directly across the street from the beach.. The outside didn't look like much to be honest. But I thought I'd check it out anyway. Upon inquiring about availability I was encountered by the sweetest little Asian couple. They offered me a deal I couldn't turn down. As I I left, dreading to see the condition of the room, the woman said ," you need anything, you come see me" I opened the door and the fresh, just cleaned room welcomed me. I sat down on a VERY comfortable bed, felt almost plush. The bathroom, sink, carpet and bedding were spotless. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED! The tv had a good cable set up. The air conditioner was great! A no frills place and kinda small. But a great place to sleep and slack off for a day or two. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

5 stars for location and an endless supply of hot water! -5 for cleanness of rooms(nasty used pad under tv),beds(dirty sheets and a leftover knife under mattress) and the breakfast was a joke!(days old muffins and stale cereal with no milk!)The night-time manager was nice but the endless traffic in and out of hotel till all hours of the morning was disturbing. The owners were friendly until you complained about something and then they got belligerent! If you have no other choice stay on the beach in a tent than in this hotel!

Room Tip: none of these rooms are worth the stay
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay. We come here every October. The people that run the hotel are the nicest people. The rooms are clean and great. There is always someone to make sure there are problems with security. It's also across the street from the gulf with easy access. We love it. You will too if you try it out.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay! At least we didn't feel like we were being ripped off for a one night stay like the other places.... Clean rooms.... Beds were decent.... BEST WATER PRESSURE EVER!!!! The only problem we had was the battery needed to be changed in the smoke dectector it beeped every 5 min but we were too tired to call the front desk about it... But I have a feeling if we had they would have came and changed it... They were really friendly and helpful!!!

• Stayed March 2013
London, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Location is great, the room was clean, and the price was right. I think I would rather pay a little more and stay in a nicer place. The walls were thin and we could hear people talking in the next room. There is a train that blasts it's whistle every few hours, during the night and day, that makes it feel like it's coming right into the room. The bed was big but not very soft and although breakfast is advertsied there really is none, just coffee, jucie and cerial and milk if you come early enough.... nothing else. Although it was a good deal, $56.00 per night I don't think I'd stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hernando, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My family and I stay at the Star Inn every October for the Cruisin the Coast Antique Car Show. We have stayed with them for over 7 years and have truly enjoyed each and every visit. The owners are so very nice, it is like visiting family. We highly recommend this Hotel for anyone visiting the Biloxi area.

Room Tip: stay upstairs so you can see the gulf shore
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Nice hotel, clean comfortable room. Wifi did not work 2 nights in a row. Will have to stay somewhere else from now on when in town. I travel for business and its imperative to have Wifi. Mgr. Was of no help, she said, "I dont know its plugged in!"

• Stayed February 2013
228-374-8888, Public Relations Manager at Star Inn - Biloxi, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
We are truly sorry that this happen while you were staying at our establishment. Thank you for staying with us.

Been to Star Inn - Biloxi? Share your experiences!