“Great Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have no dislikes about this restaurant at all. Everything I have tried is great. I have recommended my friends and family to come here for dinner.

Visited July 2013

94% Recommend
“A pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Went here as a date night during our vacation... Skeptical at first because no other diners were there at 7 pm on a Friday night... But the food was excellent, as was the service. We had spring rolls to start, and I had the broccoli beef while my husband had the shrimp pad Thai... I got mild spice and he got medium... I tried his and we both agreed any more spice would be too much. As it was it was excellent! Will go back!!

• Visited July 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“A great nights ending”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

After a long day and show at the casino I surprised my gf with her favorite style of food. She couldn't believe how great the food was inside of a hotel. The place was well lit (rather romatic), nicely designed and you would've t believed that the food came from a vending machine it was so quickly prepared.TripAdvisor didn't steer me wrong on this one.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milton, FL
“Great Thai Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Daughter and I love Thai! She recently discovered she is pregnant and didn't want tap water. The restaurant didn't have bottled water. She really couldn't drink soda or beer or tea, so she decided to just wait until we got back to the room for our own. The wait staff found bottled water for her. We appreciated that very much!
The food was authentic, fresh and very very good.
We definitely will return next time we go to Biloxi

• Visited June 2013
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Truly authentic five star Thai cuisine in the lobby of the Holiday Inn on Biloxi beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I can honestly say the reason why I didn't try this place sooner was because of its location. Foolish me for waiting so long. We took my finicky Thai mother here to eat and was amazed even she didn't snub the food (which she sometimes does)...she is an exquisite cook. We began with Thai spicy beef salad and chicken satay with peanut sauce was just like mama makes it. The red curry chicken in coconut milk excellent, rad nah (flat rice noodle with beef broccoli and gravy) is moms fave dish and finally the Pad Thai noodles was one of the best I've had. We shared sticky sweet rice with fresh mango and coco syrup for dessert. The chef is a Thai woman who cooks the old style as she and my mom call it. I call it classic Thai right here in Biloxi...not that fusion, I mean confusion rendition of Thai food some places are doing now. Nope this is the real deal. The four of us ate for $80 and got stuffed. We ate family style (shared 6 dishes including apps & dessert). Will surely return here and put it on my top five favorite local restaurants.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Basil? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Basil, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.