“Best Thai on the Miss Coast” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 190 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Asian
Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States
“Best Thai on the Miss Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant, in the Holiday Inn on Beach Blvd, is very easy to pass up, but has the best Thai food on the coast. It does have a very limited menu, but everything is excellent. The wait staff is very nice and helpful. They will explain all the dishes if you are not familiar with Thai food. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New Orleans
“Best Pad Thai that I have ever had and super red curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This place is new and in the Holiday Inn of all places. However it is super. The Pad Thai as I mentioned is the best I have ever had not greasy super flavor. I have been eating Thai food for 4 years as often as possible and this is the best simple Thai food you can find at any price. The red curry was so good I took it home pulled the beef out of it and put in shredded duck and made a super second meal out of it. I never do that as I cook myself. I just can't duplicate what they do to food for $15 If you are ever in the area find this place if you like Thai food or just want a change of pace.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a good friend. I actually had no idea that Biloxi had a Thai restaurant. Everything was simply delicious! I dine out fairly often, and I returned to this restaurant 2 days after eating there the first time. Great Pad Thai, Yellow Curry, Thai beef salad, Papaya Salad, Red curry, fried rice, etc. The spice levels were also spot on. Every single thing was authentic, savory, and worth every penny. I'm just sorry I didn't know about it earlier!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Berlin, Connecticut
“good food, big portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn and this restaurant was right inside so it was very convenient. I got the Pad Thai which was some of the best I've had. My husband got a curry and liked that as well. Though the menu is limited compared to other Thai places we've been, it was definately a place we would have again if traveling to Biloxi. The waitress was friendly and the view of the beach was beautiful. I would definately go again!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancleave, Mississippi
“Authentic as it gets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Except for Thailand, this is the best thai I've had in the States. All authentic and truly original. Thai beef salad was great, papaya salad was spicy and delicious, and the best soup ever. I regret waiting almost a year before trying it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Basil? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Basil, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.