“No More Free Water Cups” 1 of 5 stars

2395 Pass Road (corner of Popps Ferry), Biloxi, MS
Improve this listing
Ranked #128 of 202 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Description: One of the nationwide Burger King and has been at this location for years. Phone #228-388-7812. Next door to Yuki's Japanese Restaurant.
Biloxi, Mississippi
“No More Free Water Cups”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I am 80 years old and my wife and I stopped at this Burger King on March 16, 2012 about 1PM. First the cashier was VERY impolite. We ordered a Whopper; Cheeze Burger, Small Fry and a Carmel Sundae plus two water cups. I paid cash ($8.05) for the order. I was then given my receipt but NO water cups. When I asked for the water cups, the cashier told me I would have to PAY additional for the cups (water was still free). I was shocked to be asked to pay for a cardboard water cup and refused the two cups. It appears this store (francise) has become greedy and wants customers to pay for the cups. I do not order a paid drink because they are unhealthy and extremely overpriced. Needless to say: I will never go back to this Burger King. No wonder they have dropped behind Wendy's for #3 spot in the world.

• Visited March 2012