“Gulf beach across street” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
HHonors Double Points!
Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
St. Louis
“Gulf beach across street”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We used our Hilton Honors points, so we opted for a room with a view of the Gulf: BEAUTIFUL. Room was very clean. Service was great. Breakfast was good. LOCATION is EXCELLENT, just walk across the street to the white sand beach. Close to Keesler AFB and casinos.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to let us know how your stay in our hotel was. We use guest feedback to pinpoint which areas we're doing well in and those that we need to improve. I'm pleased to find that your time spent with us met you and your families expectations! I hope that, if you're ever in our area again, you'll give us another chance to serve you! Once again, thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great location, great room, friendly staff. No complaints! Check-in with Desirae was flawless. She answered all our questions. Found a golf course for us, printed off our tee time receipt. Located a bike rental, called and got rates. She was a great help! We would highly recommend this Hampton Inn!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay at our hotel in April was. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and I will definitely let Desirae know her attentive care was appreciated! I hope you'll give us all another chance to serve you during your next trip to Biloxi. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write a review!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Had a great experience at this hotel. Just a walk across the street to walk on the sand along the beach. Room was clean and staff was friendly. Breakfast was well stocked the next mornings and clean kept!! Definitely stay here!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your stay here in Biloxi with us. Mardi Gras is always a fun time here on the coast and we know that you have a number of choices when it comes to lodging; I'm very thankful that you gave us a shot and that we didn't disappoint! Our breakfast hostesses take pride in helping start our guests day off right: With a good breakfast and and a warm smile! I hope that you had a blast during the Mardi Gras season. If you find yourself on the Gulf Coast again, I hope you give us another chance to serve you. Once more, thank you again for letting us know how your stay with us was.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We have been traveling all week and now we are here in Mississippi. This is our 5th hotel and have be pleased with each and every one. The hotel here is nice for just passing through. Rooms are a little worn out, but the service and consistency is always welcomed! The parking lot is lit up bright and that's very nice when we arrived in the night. My only complaint was the brick of heavy smoke the minute you walked in the door. We asked for a nonsmoking room, but the smell is everywhere. So, if you have allergies to smoke, beware.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to leave feedback on your recent stay with us here in Biloxi. We use guest feedback as a way to determine what areas we're doing well in and those that we need to improve. I'm happy you were pleased with your overall stay, but I do genuinely apologize that you were inconvenienced by the smell of smoke. I've informed our housekeeping department and they're formulating better ways of diminishing the smell so that our non-smokers and guests with allergies can completely enjoy their time with us. I hope, if you ever find yourself on the Coast again, you'll give us another opportunity to serve you. Once again, I thank you for letting us know how your stay was.
Bolingbrook, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Located blocks from the Casinos. Right across the street from the beautiful beaches. Newer location that is in perfect shape. Nice outdoor pool area and great service with plenty of smiles. I plan to visit again someday. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
First let me thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your stay at our hotel. I'm very glad you were able to enjoy our pool area while you were with us and our staff made you feel at ease. The casinos are a big draw to our city and we know that you have a lot of options when it comes to lodging and we're very grateful that you trusted us to serve you! Whenever you find yourself back in Biloxi, I hope you give us a chance to serve you and your family again. Once more, thank you for letting us know how your stay with us was!
Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Hampton Inn Biloxi is a great place to stay, as are all the Hampton Inns we have stayed at. At Hampton Inn Biloxi, the shopping, excellent dining, souveniers, access to the white sand beaches, and entertainment, is extreemly convienient, and affordable. The staff is very frienly and helpfull. The merchants and residents we encountered in the area were very much the same. We didn't leave anything there, but I'm sure we'll be back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your recent stay at our hotel was. We use guest feedback as a way to determine what we're doing right and where we need to improve. I'm very glad to find that we met your expectations! Our staff tries their best to make each guest feel as welcome as possible. I hope you'll give us the pleasure of serving you again the next time you're in our area. Once again, thank you very much!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Just down the street from the Beau Rivage and across the street from the Gulf and a white sandy beach. This Hampton has spacious room and is super clean. Parking is limited but everything else is top notch. I always try to stay in Hampton Inns when I travel and this rates as one of the best.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you so much for leaving feedback about your stay with us. I'm pleased to find that our hotel met your expectations. Our housekeeping staff works hard to ensure that our guests feel confident that their rooms are clean, I'm glad to hear that they didn't let you down. I do apologize that our parking lot can become quite crowded. I hope that if you find yourself in our area again, that you give us another chance to serve you! Once more, I thank you for taking the time out to let us know how your stay with us went.

Been to Hampton Inn Biloxi? Share your experiences!