“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Our stay at this hotel was the best I experienced in a long time. Everyone was friendly and accommodating from the time we checked in until we checked out. Our room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. The breakfast was very good. Fresh fruit vs. open from a can. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Biloxi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

From the appearance the hotel looks great and was decorated with holiday theme. The front desk and breakfast buffet workers were very friendly. The room was very clean and quiet. The hotel is located directly across the street from ocean and white sandy beach. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

This property is in a great location right across from the beach. The hotel was clean and inviting. The rooms were spotless and large, and there was convenient parking and access. Breakfast is included and was adequate. I like this area because it's a little away from the madness of the casinos. A nice little oasis.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

All around a nice clean hotel. Pretty convenient location. Good service. Nice beach area right across the road. Short, easy drive to Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center. Standard Hampton breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I love Hampton Inns in general for the good value, comfortable room layouts, cleanliness, and locations. The staff at most locations are friendly and professional, however I particularly felt welcome at this hotel. It is right across from the beach and close to casinos to gamble. The fitness center was ok with a treadmill, cycle, elliptical, and weights. The breakfast was the standard for the chain, however very well organized and super clean here. The beds were very comfy. And, the outside Christmas decorations were great!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

The property is attractive, had good beds and is nicely located close to beach and casinos. That much I can say. However, the bathroom completely flooded as the drain in the wheelchair access room had no slope. We are not handicapped, but this was the only room left. The wet floor tiles were so slippery I was afraid I'd fall while trying to push the water down the drain with my feet and towels. Not fun first thing in the a.m. I can't imagine what a person with a walker or other special needs would do. In addition the refrigerator froze everything in it so we had to throw out all the food we'd packed for the road. Probably what irked me the most was the rather lame "gee, I'm sorry, I had no idea that was a problem" I got from the clerk at the front desk, which did nothing to address the inconvenience and wasted food.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to give us the feedback on your recent stay. I truley apologize for any inconveniences created by the problem you had while showering. It is our goal to meet the expectations of each guest with each and every stay and I am so sorry we did not meet yours. We also stand behind our guest expectations with our 100% GTD and I am sorry this was not extended to you during your stay. Upon receiving this information I have made sure that the drain and all facilities of the bath area have been checked and are in proper working order. Again, I sincerely apologize and hope your will give us another opportunity to serve you again should you be in our area.
West Lafayette, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

The staff was very acute to the needs of the guests. I noticed the interaction and was quite impressed with the Southern hospitality, though not surprised in this part of the the U.S. The loacation of the hotel made it easy to get in and out to local attractions.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Biloxi? Share your experiences!