“Loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Saluda, United States
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our stay with the Hampton Inn in Biloxi was absolutely wonderful. The staff was amazing & answered all of my questions about the area very well & gave us some great reccomendations! Even with Hurricane/ Tropical Depression Karen out in the Gulf we felt completely safe. :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Brandon miss
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I find that the staff were very helpful and the rooms clean , a very quiet place to stay and in a great area near the beach. the breakfast could be alittle better. When I asked the staff for anything they were most helpful and accommodating. They were doing some construction on the driveway at the time of our stay but help us get in to the parking area. I will return!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Let me start by thanking for taking time to let us know how your most recent stay was. Our staff works hard to ensure each stay is a great one for our guests. We are glad you enjoyed our beach area and we look forward to seeing you again when on the Missisippi Gulf Coast
Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

With todays endless gadgets there never seem to be enough outlets for our cell phones, laptops, printers, bluetooth headsets and more. workstations in this hotel are available in all rooms and make working out of the hotel a pleasant experience. Never having to trade outlets to charge an accessorory is priceless

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for taking time to leave a review of our hotel. We know life on the road can be hectic and technology helps us keep connected to our families and friends while away on business. I'm glad that you were pleased with the amount of outlets in our rooms and I hope that our staff provided you in the excellence of service committed to the Hampton family. I hope to see you on your next trip to Biloxi. Thank you again for taking the time out to review our hotel.
Marrero, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Excellent hotel all around. Quality of room and service was excellent. The cleanliness of entire facility was excellent. Hotel right across from good beach location and close to attractions. Amenties in the room were top of the line. Breakfast was differnt hot entrees every morning. Highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting us know how your stay at our hotel was. Business trips can be very stressful so the staff at our hotel tries to ensure that our guests have the smoothest lodging experience possible. I hope you were able to squeeze in some time to enjoy some of the attractions in our area. Thank you again for your review and I hope you'll let us serve you again soon!
Bartlett, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Major kudos to this Hampton Inn!! I originally booked the Ramada Limited down the street from this Hampton. What a NIGHTMARE!! DO NOT stay there! Roaches, stained sheets and towels and disgusting stained furniture! This Hampton Inn was so accommodating on same day reservations for me. They even discounted my room rate when I explained what happened at the Ramada and that I was there to see my son at Keesler AFB. The room was amazing, updated, exceptionally clean and the air conditioned worked so well it felt like a meat locker! It's right across from the beach and literally 2 minutes to the Air Force base! The continental breakfast surpassed expectations and the staff was extremely friendly, polite and helpful!! I would stay here again in a HEART BEAT!!! Oh, and their pool was VERY nice and clean!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for leaving a review on your stay here with us. I'm sorry that you encountered such a terrible experience at your first choice of hotel but am very glad that our hotel and staff turned what could have been an unfortunate situation into a positive one. We have quite a few guests who stay with us because they're visiting relatives at KAFB so I understand how important time with them is and how a smooth lodging experience can make for a better trip. We hope to see you again if you ever find yourself in Biloxi. Thank you, once again, for letting us know how your experience was at our hotel.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I had a great visit in Biloxi thanks to the Hampton Inn right across from the beach. The hotel is in a great location close to the beach and interstate with easy access to all casinos and everywhere else in Biloxi. This is one clean hotel. The room, bedding and the saline pool were nice and clean. We had a great King suite with ocean view and jacuzzi. The huge jacuzzi was super nice to have outside the full bath. Unfortunately, we didn't get to use the jacuzzi because the water was green. Thus my 4 rating would have been a 5. We would have loved to use the jacuzzi but we were scared to get in the green water. The toilet also had the greenish tint, however, the tub and sink water were clear. Nonetheless, every clerk and even the breakfast cook were all professional, nice and friendly. The free continental breakfast was also great with many selections to choose. We would Love to stay at this Hampton again when we visit Biloxi. A Great Stay!

• Stayed September 2013
I'm happy to find that you and your husband had a pleasant stay with us here in Biloxi. I truly apologize that you were unable to use the jacuzzi in your room on account of discolored water. I've relayed this information to our maintenance department and they are looking into a solution so this will very hopefully be a one time occurrence. I hope that if you find yourself on the MS Gulf Coast you'll give us another shot in serving you. Thank you very much for leaving feedback.
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed there and were tempted to extend our visit. Great location just across the main beach road. The room was large and very clean as was every other portion of the facility -- and I am including the parking lot which was immaculate.

Breakfast was the standard. Desk staff were exceptionally helpful

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms have beautiful view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leaving feedback on your August stay with us. While I think you should have extended, I'm happy to see that you were pleased with the time you could spend with us! Our housekeeping staff does its very best at providing exceptionally clean rooms to every guest and the front desk staff ensures that our guests are provided with information on the area so I'll be sure to relay that their efforts did not go unnoticed. I hope to see you again if you ever find yourself on the gulf coast. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to leave a review.

Been to Hampton Inn Biloxi? Share your experiences!