“What a GREAT Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Bartlett, Illinois
“What a GREAT Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Major kudos to this Hampton Inn!! I originally booked the Ramada Limited down the street from this Hampton. What a NIGHTMARE!! DO NOT stay there! Roaches, stained sheets and towels and disgusting stained furniture! This Hampton Inn was so accommodating on same day reservations for me. They even discounted my room rate when I explained what happened at the Ramada and that I was there to see my son at Keesler AFB. The room was amazing, updated, exceptionally clean and the air conditioned worked so well it felt like a meat locker! It's right across from the beach and literally 2 minutes to the Air Force base! The continental breakfast surpassed expectations and the staff was extremely friendly, polite and helpful!! I would stay here again in a HEART BEAT!!! Oh, and their pool was VERY nice and clean!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you so much for leaving a review on your stay here with us. I'm sorry that you encountered such a terrible experience at your first choice of hotel but am very glad that our hotel and staff turned what could have been an unfortunate situation into a positive one. We have quite a few guests who stay with us because they're visiting relatives at KAFB so I understand how important time with them is and how a smooth lodging experience can make for a better trip. We hope to see you again if you ever find yourself in Biloxi. Thank you, once again, for letting us know how your experience was at our hotel.

248 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I had a great visit in Biloxi thanks to the Hampton Inn right across from the beach. The hotel is in a great location close to the beach and interstate with easy access to all casinos and everywhere else in Biloxi. This is one clean hotel. The room, bedding and the saline pool were nice and clean. We had a great King suite with ocean view and jacuzzi. The huge jacuzzi was super nice to have outside the full bath. Unfortunately, we didn't get to use the jacuzzi because the water was green. Thus my 4 rating would have been a 5. We would have loved to use the jacuzzi but we were scared to get in the green water. The toilet also had the greenish tint, however, the tub and sink water were clear. Nonetheless, every clerk and even the breakfast cook were all professional, nice and friendly. The free continental breakfast was also great with many selections to choose. We would Love to stay at this Hampton again when we visit Biloxi. A Great Stay!

• Stayed September 2013
I'm happy to find that you and your husband had a pleasant stay with us here in Biloxi. I truly apologize that you were unable to use the jacuzzi in your room on account of discolored water. I've relayed this information to our maintenance department and they are looking into a solution so this will very hopefully be a one time occurrence. I hope that if you find yourself on the MS Gulf Coast you'll give us another shot in serving you. Thank you very much for leaving feedback.
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed there and were tempted to extend our visit. Great location just across the main beach road. The room was large and very clean as was every other portion of the facility -- and I am including the parking lot which was immaculate.

Breakfast was the standard. Desk staff were exceptionally helpful

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms have beautiful view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leaving feedback on your August stay with us. While I think you should have extended, I'm happy to see that you were pleased with the time you could spend with us! Our housekeeping staff does its very best at providing exceptionally clean rooms to every guest and the front desk staff ensures that our guests are provided with information on the area so I'll be sure to relay that their efforts did not go unnoticed. I hope to see you again if you ever find yourself on the gulf coast. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to leave a review.
FT WOrth, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Very nice staff...rooms are clean..and quiet. Traveled in for a class reunion and we stayed here due to location..Directly across from the beach...Busy highway to cross, but OK for adults. I needed to check out a day early and was not given any problem by staff for early check out even though it was 30 min past check out time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback on your stay with us. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us while here in Biloxi for your class reunion. We understand that lives are hectic and not everything goes as planned, so early check outs (and late ones as well) are sometimes necessary and we try an accommodate our guests to the very best of our ability! We hope to see you again at your next reunion. Thank you again for leaving your comments!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was clean, great location, quite and ideal for us on our 8th anniversary! The pool was clean and perfect. lots of great places to eat right there on the Blvd. the staff you very polite and breakfast was a plus! We will be back again!

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for leaving feedback on your stay here at our hotel. I'm delighted that you chose to spend your eighth wedding anniversary here with us and that we did not disappoint! I hope that if you choose to spend your nine anniversary here on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast that you'll give us another shot at ensuring you have a wonderful trip. Thank you again for your review!
Centralia, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The room we had was not a beach front room but was nice and clean and very roomy. The staff asked if there was anything they could every time we saw someone. The maintenance man was the nicest of all! He took time to explain were some good places to eat were and some fun things to do. The breakfast area was always clean and the hostess (both) were very friendly. I loved having Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast! The walk to the beach was easy. You cross a busy street but very easy to get to. We didn't use the pool but it looked clean. We don't do the casino but there is still things to do and see in the Biloxi area! I would stay again if we are in the area.

Room Tip: Next time I would try to get an beach view. But our room was typical Hampton.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to leave feedback on your stay at our hotel. I'm thrilled that our staff made you feel welcome during your time spent with us. We use reviews from our guests to pinpoint the areas in which we can improve and I'm happy to find, in the instance, our service to you was satisfactory! I'm looking forward to seeing you if you ever find yourself on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Once again, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This hotel is exceptional. Clean, up to date rooms, employees are friendly and helpful. Breakfast food was very good and the hostesses were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for leaving feedback on our hotel. I'm glad to find that our desk staff and breakfast hostesses made you feel welcome. The south is known for its hospitality and we want to make sure that all of our guests feel welcome while staying with us. Thanks again for leaving your feedback and we hope to see you soon.

Been to Hampton Inn Biloxi? Share your experiences!