“Great view of the water. Clean guestrooms. Nice quiet hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
HHonors Double Points!
Ranked #2 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Daphne, Alabama
“Great view of the water. Clean guestrooms. Nice quiet hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great view of the water. Upgraded rooms. Nice and quiet. Close enough to the casino's without having to stay at one. We came from Alabama for a show at the IP casino. Friendly front desk.
Breakfast was good. Hotel was full when we where there but didn't feel like it. Heated pool and hot tub outside beach right across the street.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
I want to start with letting you know how appreciative we are for your time in letting us know how your recent stay was. We are glad you enjoyed your visit. I am happy that you got to enjoy the great views that we have of the Mississippi Gulf. We hope to see you again soon when you return. thank you again for taking time to give us feedback, this is what helps to ensure you enjoy each stay.

256 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Ft Walton Beach FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The Hampton Inn Biloxi is located on Beach Blvd, across U.S. 90 from the white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The location is quiet - far from the noise and congestion around the casinos - but within relatively short walking distance of several casinos and restaurants. We had a 6th floor room on the north end of the hotel, and though we were farthest away from the water, we still had a partial Gulf view. I suspect that all rooms either have full or partial Gulf views. The hotel is modern (thanks to Katrina, I think) and well maintained, and our room was fairly spacious. The best thing about our experience was the staff, and front desk clerk Judy gets five stars for her exceptional service. On the negative side (and these really are "nits" provided in the hope that management will correct them and take this establishment to the next level): the elevators are painfully slow (they seem to only operate one of the two at a time); the free internet was even more painfully slow; the free breakfast was getting a bit long in the tooth by 9am (scrambled eggs with ham drying out a bit); and, like at all Hampton Inns, the glassware provided in the rooms was not glass or ceramic but paper. Also - and this really is a nit - one of the clever Hampton Inn appliqués in the elevator ("Served Fresh Daily: clean beds") looked like it was cut out by a left-handed kindergartner with dull scissors. All of the nits aside, we would not hesitate to stay at this property the next time we come to Biloxi.

Room Tip: High floor, south side.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
I want to thank you for taking your time to give us this feedback on your most recent stay with us. i am glad overall you enjoyed your stay. We are addressing several of the issues you listed as "nits" as we speak. Our internet service upgrade should be complete by the end of this week, I have spoken with our breakfast attendants to ensure that our breakfast items are as fresh from start to finish. We hope you will be able to join us again in the near future should you be on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Thank you again for the feedback, it is priceless in ensuring that each and every stay is a pleasant one.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed a night here recently with my eight year old daughter because she had a dance competition the next morning. The room was spotless. Even the carpet was extremely clean,which is hard to find in a hotel. We missed breakfast as we were running behind but others said it was really good.
The only complaints I have are about the pool and the whirlpool in the room.
Our room overlooked the pool and there were several teenagers in it. We heard every noise they made. Luckily,they didn't stay out too late.
The problem with the whirlpool tub in the room was my own fault. The knob for it was on the wall and I didn't see it. I just assumed it didn't work when the button on the tub didn't work. I was disappointed when I got out and dressed and found the knob for it.
Other than that,everything was great and my husband and I are considering staying here for a weekend away without kids.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy your whirlpool tub, I am sure that was disappointing when your are all set to go...our housekeeping department will be glad to know they were able to meet your expectations on cleanilness when I share this with them. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again when you are ready for that get away.
Nekoosa, Wi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

While visiting relatives in the area we decided to spend the night and choose the Hampton Inn at random. It's a little pricey but being that it's close to the main casinos and on the beach I suppose the prices are in line with the other hotels within the immediate area. First of all I very seldom give a hotel a 5 star rating but I believe this Hampton being a 2 1/2 star hotel deserves it. Checkin went smoothly and the girl at the desk was very pleasant and helpful. It's the closest hotel to the main casino (Beau Rivage) which really wasn't all that important to us. I give my highest ratings mostly to hotels that are clean and this Hampton Inn was one of the cleanest hotels that we've stayed in down South. The lobby, elevator, hallways and room were spotless. The room was decorated attractively with new furnishings and a large flat screen TV. Bathroom was large, clean and the shower surround not your usual hotel caulked tile. Also everything in the room was in working order which is very unusual. Breakfast was better than average, some sort of scramble eggs, ham, biscuits and gravy, fruit, rolls, waffles, etc. The only downfall was not much curb appeal and unless you had a room facing the gulf the view was the parking lot or empty field. There are no restaurants within walking distance. Would I stay again, definitely, this would be my hotel of choice when in the Biloxi area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Want to start by thanking you for your time in telling us about your stay. Our staff will be glad to hear that we met your expectations during your stay. We are happy you enjoyed your breakfast and room. We are woking on our curb appeal as we speak and hope you will be able to join us again soon and see how this comes out. Thank you again, by getting these reviews we are able to better serve our guests and that is our goal.
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Attended two concerts at this location with children . very clean and suttle atmosphere good breakfast buffet. I would of given the room a excellent rating but found dust and popcorn behind the bed headboard but other than that the room was laid out nice and the exhaust fan in the bathroom worked . Most other hotel chains exhaust fans do not work.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
We thank you for taking the time to let us know how your recent stay with us was. We are glad you found the hotel comfortable. I appreciate all feed back and have connected with housekeeping regarding the finding of dust and such on headboard. I apologize for that and we will be staying on top of the situation to ensure we provide the cleanest rooms in town. Thank you again, feedback is most valuable to us to ensure we meet all expectations for our guests.
Des Moines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were extremely pleased with our stay at the Hampton Inn. The room was very clean and very comfortable. Service was also very good. Location and price were great. You are right across the road from the gulf beach. It's especially convenient to I-110. We stopped in person, and the price was actually lower than any listed on searches of web sites. What really stood out was the breakfast. The offerings were plentiful, varied and very good; and much attention has been given to details. The muffins actually seemed home-baked rather than those cheap cake-type muffins. (Try the bran/raisin muffins.) The set-up made so much sense. Item areas were easily found and all the utensils and paperware you would use with those foods were found right there. There was no wandering all around trying to find what you needed. The lobby was large enough and seating areas were inviting. We did laundry while we were there. The area was clean and all the machines worked well.

Room Tip: If you want a full ocean view, ask for a room in front. The side rooms have a limited view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
First off, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our property. we are glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and enjoyable. Our team will be glad to hear you enjoyed their breakfast setup as they strive to ensure meeting all guest expectations. Glad you were able to get your laundry done...nothing like getting home and knowing all that is done and you can just relax after the drive. We hope you to see you again should you be returning to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Our stay was decent at the Hampton. Everything was clean and the wait staff was very courteous. Very well kept room, but I was disappointed that I couldn't open the window to our room to get fresh air and possibly hear the ocean. It was in close proximity to a lot of things we wanted to do. I was very frustrated though that because of a little poor communication between my boyfriend and I, that we could not get our 15% discount that we were initially supposed to have because we accidentally canceled and then had to rebook our room. It was a good stay, but a little high for what we actually got out of it.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay at our property. Our team works hard to ensure a pleasant stay for all guests. I am sorry that you could not open the windows and get that great ocean breeze. Thank you again, for taking the time to issue this review and we hope to serve you again when on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Been to Hampton Inn Biloxi? Share your experiences!