“Good location” 4 of 5 stars

HHonors Double Points!
Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
“Good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Our stay was decent at the Hampton. Everything was clean and the wait staff was very courteous. Very well kept room, but I was disappointed that I couldn't open the window to our room to get fresh air and possibly hear the ocean. It was in close proximity to a lot of things we wanted to do. I was very frustrated though that because of a little poor communication between my boyfriend and I, that we could not get our 15% discount that we were initially supposed to have because we accidentally canceled and then had to rebook our room. It was a good stay, but a little high for what we actually got out of it.

• Stayed February 2013
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay at our property. Our team works hard to ensure a pleasant stay for all guests. I am sorry that you could not open the windows and get that great ocean breeze. Thank you again, for taking the time to issue this review and we hope to serve you again when on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Called and booked two rooms for one night stay . When we showed up at the front desk the employ told us that they had problems with pushing through our reservation so the rooms where sold to other people, and even though in posses of our contacts they didn't care to call us to solve the situation because part of their policy. Also after asking to help us in finding another place to stay we received little to no assistance. In the end I really can't judge the place itself but I really disagree with the policy with which they treat the costumers.

Stayed February 2013
First of all, thank you for your review. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your reservations. Our front desk department goes throuhg a lenghty process each day to ensure all reservations are met. I sincerely apologize for the inconviences this may have caused and hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you.
Stillwater, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stopped at this hotel for an overnight stay with no reservations. The front desk attendant was very friendly. The rooms were exceptionally clean. The hotel is located right across from the beach and near several restaurants. We grabbed breakfast on our way out the next morning and were greeted by another friendly staff member. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your short stay and our team will be glad to hear that they were able to make it a pleasant experience. We hope to see you again when you on the Mississippi Gulf Coast or passing through.
Little Rock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Right across the street from a public beach.

Typical Hampton Inn. Clean, comfortable rooms and bedding. Average hot breakfast (scrambled eggs and french toast sticks. Make-your-own waffle, etc.

Cash prices weren't bad. Using Hilton Honor points was steep, but worth it.

Room Tip: Corner suite was large with a nice jacuzzi tub in the room. stand up shower in the bathroom. Ocean...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Let me start by saying thank you for letting us know how your stay with us was. We appreciate feedback to ensure all stays are up to the expectation of our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your jacuzzi room and hope you will return soon for another visit.
Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Biloxi is convenently located close to a couple of the Biloxi casinos and directly across the street from the beach. Its one of the nicer Hampton Inns that I have stayed in and the room I was given had a king size jacuzzi and a nice view of the beach. The staff was incredible and went out of the way to accomodate me! Biloxi is very laid back and a great place to kick back and relax! The beach is several miles long and is perfect for walking and running. I really enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn as usual they are always clean and comfortable!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our beach area and is wonderful for a walk or run. Our team will be happy to hear that the accomodations were up to your expectations. They work hard to ensure each guest stay is a pleasant one. We hope to see you again when you visit the Mississippi Gulf Coast,
washington, dc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited Biloxi for the first time and chose the Hampton Inn for one night. We had a king room with a water view. I feel we got a lot for the price. The room is large with a jacuzzi tub, fridge, and microwave. The front desk was very helpful and professional. Breakfast was Hampton Inn usual fare. There is a lot of attention to detail here. The parking lot is even well-landscaped. We didn't take advantage of the pool and hot tub, but they looked very clean and well-maintained. I did laundry, which was cheap at $1.25 per load. The casinos are all smokey, so it was nice to retreat to our room at the HI. The HI is close to everything, although I would drive to locations, as the roads are busy. If you have never been to he Gulf you are in for a surprise. I awoke the first morning and thought it had snowed. It wasn't snow. It was the white sand on the beach! Very pretty.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your recent stay at our Hotel was. Our staff will be glad to hear that your stay went well. I am glad you enjoyed the great view from your room and that it is great to look out and see the white sandy beaches and no snow. Everyone here at the Hampton Inn Biloxi Beach work hard to ensure all our guests have a great stay and that we meet their expectations. We thank you for choosing our Hotel for your first stay in Biloxi and hope that we will see you again soon on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Overall we loved this place and look forward to staying here again. We asked for a room with a beach view, king bed, roll away bed, and a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. I was amazed at the price. I really thought the lady I spoke with on the phone made a mistake and when I got there, I was sure they would tell me I would need to pay extra for all I was asking for. There was no mistake. When we got to our room, it had everything we had asked for. The room layout was very well thought out. It even had a mini fridge and microwave, which they manage to include without taking up much room.
When we first arrived, there was a friendly gentleman at the counter who was making freshly baked cookies. I went down several times through the night and each time, he had a new batch of cookies.
The work area was perfect for a laptop and there is still room on the desk for papers. It's perfect if you are taking work on the road or for a student to study. The lapdesk was really nice for my daughter who we always pack art projects for when traveling. The lapdesk is also a nice way to use the laptop in the bed while still enabling the laptop to vent. There was free Wi-Fi that was simple to connect to and there is also an ethernet connection in the room. I used the Wi-Fi; the connection was slow but reliable, (average was about .5 mbps). I didn’t try the ethernet connection.
The Jacuzzi in the bathroom was amazing! It was about three times the size of a normal tub and had six jets. This was our favorite thing about the room.
I felt the room was very clean. They use white duvet covers on the comforters and there are signs all over that they clean them for each new guest. I've always been kind of grossed out by most hotels' bedspreads, so I really appreciated the cleanliness of this hotel. The bed was kind of too firm for me, but I've never found a hotel that didn't have an uncomfortable bed. Even in the upscale hotels, I can't wait to get back to sleeping in my own bed. My daughter said the roll away bed was even more uncomfortable than the king size bed. Next time we stay there, I will get a room with two queen size beds so she is more comfortable.
The beach view was beautiful. The hotel is across the street from the beach, so you see the street also, but we were on the fifth floor and the view of the water was gorgeous.
In the morning they had an amazing free breakfast downstairs with plenty of tables and chairs. The breakfast included things like bacon and eggs, a mixed fruit salad, oatmeal, cereal, doughnuts, bagels, biscuits, and there was even a waffle iron there and some waffle batter so that you can make your own fresh waffles. There was also a juice machine with various juices and of course, coffee. They even had hazelnut creamer for the coffee, which I’m addicted to, so I was really happy to see that. (Sometimes it's the little things that can make all the difference). There was also a friendly lady there assisting the guests with any of their needs.
All in all, we loved it there and will definitely stay there again next time we are in Biloxi! Bottom line is the room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the amenities were everything we could have asked for.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
First we would like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. I am so glad we met your expectations and our staff will be glad to hear this also as they strive to make each guest stay a great one. We are glad you enjoyed the room and that that there were no surprises when you arrived except that you received just what you asked for. We hope to see you again when you return to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Again, thank you for letting us know about your stay.

Been to Hampton Inn Biloxi? Share your experiences!