“Not a good experience” 2 of 5 stars

Four Diamond Award
Ranked #4 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
“Not a good experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2004

We arrived at the hotel early, hoping for an early check-in. That, of course, did not happen. Finally, at 4:30 p.m., our room still was not ready so we were placed in a different room. So much for calling ahead and reserving a particular room. We made the mistake of parking in the garage, only to have items STOLEN from it. Security made a report, but did not bother to get back with us. The TV went out one night and I was surprised there was not one movie channel that was not pay-per-view. Also, the soft drink machine on our floor was out of diet coke and had Faygo, although the machine was labeled Minute Maid. I was mostly annoyed that security, nor management was concerned about our loss. Our insurance covered it (minus the deductible) but you think someone at the hotel could have shown some concern. I even wrote a letter to the manager, but again, no response. Our son is stationed at Keesler AFB so we will be visiting Biloxi frequently, but WILL NOT be returning to Palace Casino.

436 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Dubuque, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2004

we stayed at this hotel on a thursday night. all went well till we came back to room and layed in bed. the middle of the bed was soaking wet. i called the front desk, they said they were full and i would have to staqy in that room. i said that was unsatisfactory to me, and they found me another room. in the morning i complained, and they said they would call me back to talk about it, after i got home. they never called, so i called them. i talked to the head of housekeeping 3 times and each time she told us the room would be comped. well here we are 6 months later, and still not heard back from this hotel. i really dont care about the free room, but they totally blew me off. otherwise, this is a very nice hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2004

Modern Hotel/Casino. All staff friendly apart from a moody lady on the check-in desk.

Fantastic rooms. No breakfast included in rate $150, but buffet upstairs is inexpensive and plentiful.

There are also a couple of other restautants within the hotel.

Happy hour very good at all the bars 5-7pm.

Casino not huge but has all the right mix of machines and tables.

Free parking.

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2004

I usually stay at Beau Rivage but it was sold out so we opted for the Palace. Cheaper room and it was just as nice. Gorgeous bathroom, plenty of space, nice furnishings and good view of the "casino row" a few blocks away. We walked to/from the other casinos. I'd definitely recommend.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2004

Wonderful! I love this hotel. No complaints whatsoever and the rates are good.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2004

I was very impressed with the Staff at your hotel because of the willingness to help. We arrived only to realize that my 92yr old Father had left his cane at home. One of your staff checked with others to find us a place that we could purchase one and it was only a short distance from the hotel. I thanked that person and wanted you to know how helpful he was.
The hotel was very clean and neat and had everything anyone could want in the room.
The only request that I made on my leaving your hotel was that the pool was not very convinent especially for someone who could not take a long walk especially with stairs involved.
Thank you for the good time that we had and I hope to see you again soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2004

We have never had the opportunity of staying at the Palace. Always stay at the Imperial because of low rates plus always have 1 or 2 nights free. However we have played at the Palace and loved it. Perhaps sometime we will be able to afford to stay there.

Been to Palace Casino Resort? Share your experiences!