“Hidden Treasure” 4 of 5 stars

Sept. Special from $49!
Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
“Hidden Treasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I must say prior to coming to Biloxi, I hadnt heard of the Palace. It is completely smoke free everywhere you step. Bevarage on the floor was superb. It took no time to get a drink. We stayed in hotel on 8th. We could see not only the pool but also the bay and a little bit of the gulf. The slots allowed me to play for more time than most casino around here. Might not have been a big winner on the floor, they announced two jackpot winners the hour I was on the floor. My only complaint goes to the Grill restaurant on the floor. I felt ignored for the most part. It took forever to get a refill and my food had no flavor. Waitress kept calling me honey and baby. She almost dropped my change on the floor and said she was "making it rain".. A simple sorry would have been fine. The other resturants and gift shop was fine. Loved the free wifi and my hubby loved the gym. Pool was fun and cool also. Will return and even stay here on next trip to Biloxi.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed Saturday-Monday earlier this month and we could not have been happier. We had requested a room with a king bed, but walked into a room with 2 doubles...no worries, the extra bed was perfect for keeping our luggage on!
The entire hotel and casino is non-smoking, a luxury we didn't fully appreciate until we visited a few other casinos in the area and walked out reeking of an ash tray. I'm looking forward to going back soon!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
plano, tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Although I am a lifelong non-smoker who loves to visit casinos, I absolutely hate the smell of smoke that lingers after an otherwise fun day of tables and machines. It was so pleasant to find a really nice hotel with a very good casino floor that didn't allow smoking. We stayed here for two nights and enjoyed our time. The guest rooms are well furnished and quiet. And the other thing I have to mention is the Palace buffet - fabulous! I have been to many a Vegas buffet and I'm telling you this one has the biggest variety of quality food. If you are in the area, stop by the Palace for a fun time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Holt, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

My wife and I spent the weekend here recently and had a great time. We were placed in a room that didn't have a very good view to begin with, my wife has to be able to see outside, so I called the front desk and they immediately moved us to another room with a view of the bay,pool and on site marina.
We had the breakfast buffet the first morning and the chef prepared us an omelette that was delicious, and he seemed to be so willing to please. They also had a large variety of other breakfast foods as well as fruit and pastries. When we returned to our room the maid service had cleaned our room from top to bottom and it smelled so clean and fresh.
On Friday night we had the seafood Buffett and it was magnificent really large shrimp as well as other tempting seafood dishes and prime rib.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone, their rates are competitive or lower than any of the other casino hotels and the entire property is non-smoking and I think they are the only property in this area that has this amenity. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We found that if you wanted a room with a better view to ask for a higher floor and an odd numbered...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Kevil, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Just another fabulous week at the Palace! The hotel and casino are both top notch after renovations that took place. We love the service they provide. Thanks to Judith and Jeff two super accommodating put bosses. Thanks to Eric for all the transportation to and from the casino. The Preserve Golf course is also one of the best golf courses in the area! See you guys next year same time same place!

• Stayed April 2014
martin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

As always we enjoyed our stay at the Palace. The room was very clean and refreshed each day. I did not see many people winning this time. Will be back again and hope to try the buffet. front desk was friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for room with a view.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

There were two negatives for me. First: I was in an adjoining room and the neighbor had a kid who was noisy til 2am. Second: I called for pricing from the parking lot and by the time I walked in, I was told a higher price. I asked for the price I was given on the phone and the lady told me they sold out of that room because they had been busy.
Despite that, I loved the way the room was decorated, and the balcony view of the bridges was beautiful at night. The next morning, we walked the pedestrian bridge and talked with locals who were fishing. The landscape was beautiful. I'd stay here again for the convenience of walking to the bridge in the morning.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Palace Casino Resort? Share your experiences!